Lunat1cX

Customs Spawn Rigged

Lunat1cX

Me and by buddy have legit only spawned trailer park in the last week. I don't remember the last time I set foot in dorms. I don't know whether the tarkov gods are punishing us or the game is bugged, but this is getting tiresome. We wanna be able to spawn near dorms and slaughter Reshala and his little goonies, and take his loot like little rats. We've only been getting gangbanged by tan man chads lately in groups of 2-4. We pray upon the tarkov gods to bless us with a spawn closer to dorms. Let our prayers be heard. Let Nikita hear the crys of the rats. (No but seriously, we have been spawning in the little corner of trailer park for the entire time, and more commonly since the new patch).

oatmealjones

To be 100% fair here the same thing will happen to you at dorms and I have no idea how good or bad you are at the game. 

davidj123456

The game tries to spawn teams as far away from others as possible. That may be why.