orlandogonzalez

So the new update really cucked me.

orlandogonzalez

So, I login back in after taking a long break from this game hoping it would get better updates that addressed the server issues that had been around since day one. (Still bad but, not as it once was) I come to realize that something is missing from my stash. I couldn't put my finger on it, seeing how it looked mostly the same from the last time I played the game. Then it hit me HARD. Turns out MY ITEMS CASE WAS GONE AND EVERYTHING IN IT. Now I really can't remember what was in it, but a weapons case that was filled with guns and a other items that where scattered around the case itself. Im pissed off that this happened. To those of you whom are signing after a long break make sure you have everything like you remembered. Cause you could be looking at an empty a stash that has a big chunk missing out of it.

• Sad 2

Billy_Bo_Bob

There have been a wipe since then.

Edited by Billy_Bo_Bob
  • Like 1

vampy

yes we had a wipe so all your stuff would be gone and now the great thing is you get to go loot and get it all back again fun times

GeneralBrus
8 hours ago, Billy_Bo_Bob said:

There have been a wipe since then.

Wait? Nobody is so stupid to not know the difference between a completely fresh wiped stash and some itemcases missing? Or am I somehow not getting what you guys mean?

How do you guys know how long he hasn't been playing?