daniel212

Excuse me what the hell?

daniel212

After this patch i am being one shotted by scavs, i cant hit sh*t even when i am in situation like this: Can you tell me wtf is that? 

• Cold 1

LenzOA

different ammunition has different bullet drop. i m assuming you play with m61/62/80 where you have to set your zero to 100 meters to hit at that range. in your clip your first shots hit his shoulder i guess, or it was just bugged

daniel212
Just now, LenzOA said:

different ammunition has different bullet drop. i m assuming you play with m61/62/80 where you have to set your zero to 100 meters to hit at that range. in your clip your first shots hit his shoulder i guess, or it was just bugged

Oh i didnt heard about 7.62x51 SKS... 

LenzOA
Just now, daniel212 said:

oh, just took a quick look at the video. my best advice is to pick a weapon you like to play with and then test in offline mode where you hit a wall on a distance and adjust your zeroing. in most cases on long range aim for the top of the head. also different scopes with the same zoom have different impact points. just get one setup, test it in offline, and then play online with it.

GeneralBrus
3 minutes ago, daniel212 said:

Lol

daniel212
1 minute ago, LenzOA said:

oh, just took a quick look at the video. my best advice is to pick a weapon you like to play with and then test in offline mode where you hit a wall on a distance and adjust your zeroing. in most cases on long range aim for the top of the head. also different scopes with the same zoom have different impact points. just get one setup, test it in offline, and then play online with it.

It worked well until now, + it told me after he killed me that i hit him once. But you can see i could hit atleast a body if not the helmet or head. So i think its just a game lol

GeneralBrus
1 minute ago, LenzOA said:

Stop giving advices, instead we should talk about what happened and why it happend AND wether improvements are needed.

If everyone just answers with" gid gud", then nothing will ever change. This is beta, feedback is essential.

daniel212
1 minute ago, GeneralBrus said:

Stop giving advices, instead we should talk about what happened and why it happend AND wether improvements are needed.

If everyone just answers with" gid gud", then nothing will ever change. This is beta, feedback is essential.

I have to say, i know i suck at the game (like really i win like 10% of gunfights at close range) but game is literally throwing rocks at me while i am trying to rat my way through stashes to get some money lol

LenzOA

i made a video to show you how the scopes work/dont work. its uploading and rendering right now. this could show you that your bullets might have hit his shoulder or below

chrisragnar

*player scavs

whatsoeva
Just now, chrisragnar said:

*player scavs

exactly and you were facing two... one you missed while he ran to the right, but you obviously didnt see him out of your scope and the other one just had some skill with a decent weapon. looked like legit kill.

You need to practice more fast shooting I would suggest...

TheHappyMile

Don't know why it's a miss with the first shots.

You died because you pushed him and had the worse position. + tried to kill the less equipped guy...

That player behind the rock had enough time to aim at you.

Edited by TheHappyMile

LenzOA

Edited by LenzOA
  • Like 1

davidj123456

You need to zero your guns based on distance and account for the bullet-drop of your ammunition as well as the speed. If you slow down the video you can see the first shot landed just below his face and the second shot (which you also aimed at head-height) hit him in the torso.
This is not BS this is just you not playing properly...

• Upvote 1

Biala_Mewa

Hello @daniel212,

If you are posting in "Suggestion" category on Forum, please be sure that your post contains ideas or suggestion. Post will be moved to different section.

Greetings

LenzOA

@daniel212

i think its just bad hitreg and also in your video even if the bullet hits lower, we should see 2 times or at least one time blood where we cant see any.

Edited by LenzOA