Jump to content
daniel212

Did they really buffed and then absolutely nerfed loot?

Recommended Posts

daniel212

Hi, yeah its pretty trash rat gameplay but i am ratting my way through stashes on map shoreline to gain money, but i am surprised how they buffed their loot for one whole day and then nerf it even more than it was before lol. They actually want push players to be chads and gain loot only from PVP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That1RuskiDude

Well the "Nerf" didn't make stash hunting worthless, the buff that added End game gear to spawn in them. This however spawned to commonly and so it would tilt the balance and the economy, so it was obviously nerfed to prevent this, stashes are still buffed, just not to the degree that it was on the first day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biala_Mewa

Hello @daniel212,

This post is not a suggestion, please be sure that you post in proper category on Forum. Post will be moved.

Greetings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davidj123456

I am glad they nerfed it because I was finding some really insane stuff in stashes. In one raid Gen4 assault and like 1Mil worth of money items.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeroa
2 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

I am glad they nerfed it because I was finding some really insane stuff in stashes. In one raid Gen4 assault and like 1Mil worth of money items.

.... and it's the brand new player you're teaching a stash run that pulls it out like, wowww Jaeger, how you fit all that in there for my guy? Hahaha. Will definitely make them revisit stash runs. Always an interesting experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davidj123456
Just now, Zeroa said:

.... and it's the brand new player you're teaching a stash run that pulls it out like, wowww Jaeger, how you fit all that in there for my guy? Hahaha. 

Damn now that I think about it I really wonder how a Gen4 assault as well as the other items I found can all fit into 1 small barrel...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeroa
5 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

Damn now that I think about it I really wonder how a Gen4 assault as well as the other items I found can all fit into 1 small barrel...

He gets a lot of practice sorting his pantry full of all those snacks I bring him. XD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2