Santa69

Confirmation Email Problem

Santa69

I posted this on another part of the forums, possibly the wrong area since I believe this is handled by developers only? So if needed feel free to delete my other post located here: 

So just the other day my friend had created an account and was successful in the creation phase. Ended with the normal "A confirmation email will be sent for activation" phrase. Problem is....no email was ever sent to that email. So we waited 24-48 hours before contacting anyone just thinking maybe it was overloaded servers and it was taking a long time or something, no big deal.

Read on a forum post saying just try to login on your own and it will know that you haven't accepted the confirmation email and to just click the "Resend Confirmation Email" and go from there. So we proceeded to try and login to the game with no luck and no button to resend the confirmation email. That's when an admin (I believe?) was contacted through the "Contact Us" link on the forums.

We were subsequently told: "As far as I can see your account was blocked due to violation the game rules."

Okay, okay....people break the rules I get it. Only problem is.....the confirmation email was never sent, no gameplay was done, no forum posting was done. The account was created and that was the ONLY thing that was done. Didn't even get an email to confirm the account to login and try to do anything at all.

Can anyone please assist (obviously I imagine only a Dev/Mod could help with this situation) or maybe anyone experiencing the same issue?

BiodecayYT

Check you're spam folder, When the confirmation email got sent to me it didnt show up in my inbox so I checked my spam and it was there, so hopefully try that or make a new account.

• Upvote 1

Santa69

I did check my spam folder but again, a dev (?) or someone replied that I had broken the game rules or something? I couldn't imagine how that happened though since I didn't get any further than entering in my information. 

I am only making the forum post to make the issue made aware of AND to hopefully get some answers? I replied to the guy but I never received another reply in 2 days.

BiodecayYT
1 minute ago, Santa69 said:

I did check my spam folder but again, a dev (?) or someone replied that I had broken the game rules or something? I couldn't imagine how that happened though since I didn't get any further than entering in my information. 

I am only making the forum post to make the issue made aware of AND to hopefully get some answers? I replied to the guy but I never received another reply in 2 days.

Make a new account and try again? Mabye you have the wrong email address.

Santa69

Lol again....it worked, the account was just tagged as a violating the rules or something. So I imagine that's why the email was never sent. I did make a new account xD hence how I am making this post now and playing.

twitch-tuntz

How did you fix this?
I have the same issue and nobody help me.

XiColt45iX

Im having the same problem as Santa69, I have an account made never broke any rules it says enter authorization code from a email I never got to play this game. What do I do?