Sign in to follow this  
mamback

Exp. points for crafting

mamback

Hello all who will read this post. It's been about 10 months layoff for me from Tarkov and I have to say that after a week of active involvement the thrill is back. I got reminded why I got into this type of experience in the early 2017. So now to the point I made in the title: I spend most time in the flea market selling items that I crafted and using for it items I find in raids. I'm by no means a type aggressive player who is looking for fire fight all the time and I think that there is a lot of people like me who when I think about it craft ammo meds and other stuff for offensive players but also it's to gain experience trough quests specially that lane in between the wipe time so I was wondering is anyone aware will there be a chance to gain experience points ( I'm am aware that after the last patch You level up you're skill pints in crafting and hideout management ) but that's  not changing much in terms of required level of traders for upgrading my hideout. I know that you need reputation also and some skills to get access to some facilities in hideout and I'm fine with this but that extra Exp. points when you finish crafting  would help in less aggressive types like myself. If you get exp from searching, looting, running, healing, killing, discovering new items, picking items to you're inventory I don't really understand why you don't gain any points by crafting or even  modding weapons that really allow you and others that buy you're items on flea market to do all this other things. 

That's all from me. Love you to bits Nikita and all Devs for TBE game 😀

• Like 1

AllstarCRM

Hello mamback,

Off-Topic section of the forum is for topic that are not related to tarkov directly. However your topic is related to in game experience point.

As a result your topic is moved to general discussions section of the forum.

All the best,

AllstarCRM

DRTRO

Good suggestion. I definitely think in-game actions such as crafting should be part of the exp rewards system.