TRABIS

High End computer and FPS issues

TRABIS

So i have my kinda ''High end'' computer, i dont know if consider it high end but is more than enough to run tarkov.
My Specs are: 

-i7 7700K non overclocked

-RTX 2060 Super 8GB

-16GB RAM 2133Mhz

-EVGA 800W PSU.

And im getting like 55 fps on reserve, with kinda high stutter. Tried process lasso, ISCL, xmp on and off. Closing everything and playing only with tarkov open.

Another thing to note is that somehow my ram is sitting at 12gb usage (97%), my ram should be enough to run the game, since i can play literally any game in high/ultra with no issue, while tarkov having textures high and shadows medium gives me crappy fps and stutter.

Does anyone knows what could be happening? Or how can i fix it?

I have auto RAM cleaner on in game, and unchecked use only physical cores, tried aswell with the box ticked but nothing, same crappy fps.

daniellegraham

2060 is definitely not high end. But well, micro stutter do exist since 12.8.

High RAM usage? Same here.

Endrit

Ram speed is on the lower end, and as the fps doesnt seem extremely low, I'm not sure if there is anything to fix. What's your fps on other maps?

hat_kroenchen

Hey atleast you get more than i do with 2080 super 😅

BillSyntax

Hey @TRABIS

Have you tried turning off the new "HighQualityColor" option located at the bottom of the Graphics settings?

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Bill

Amadoose
2 hours ago, daniellegraham said:

2060 is definitely not high end. But well, micro stutter do exist since 12.8.

High RAM usage? Same here.

Are you kidding? A RTX2060 is most definately high end. Just because a 2080ti, and a 3090 exist doesn't mean that's the actual high end. That's the ULTRA high end. Luxury cards. 

AdhesiveTeflon
7 minutes ago, Amadoose said:

Are you kidding? A RTX2060 is most definately high end. Just because a 2080ti, and a 3090 exist doesn't mean that's the actual high end. That's the ULTRA high end. Luxury cards. 

RTX2060 is considered mainstream.  2070 is reaching into the enthusiast side.

Anyways, the game is horribly optimized and as been since...forever.   You'll have to live with it unfortunately.

wuyufei_

same issue. 2070+i7-10750h. I got 60 FPS for reserve after recent update...  was80 FPS before.  also turn off HighQualityColor option. Don’t know how to fix it....

Philb0

Veritas posted a Youtube video about 3 weeks ago which went into graphics settings in depth. It's an extremely good educational watch and it might help some of you with the issues your experiencing.

TRABIS
On 10/23/2020 at 9:27 PM, BillSyntax said:

Hey @TRABIS

Have you tried turning off the new "HighQualityColor" option located at the bottom of the Graphics settings?

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Bill

Hey, sorry for the late response, missed my password twice and account got locked.. Ok so i did a clean install of windows and fps are better. Around 70 in all maps, but when i check task manager all my resources are used only around 50%, i could be getting more fps but as far as ive seen game doesnt want to use it. Any fixes or WIP about this?

On 10/23/2020 at 11:23 PM, AdhesiveTeflon said:

RTX2060 is considered mainstream.  2070 is reaching into the enthusiast side.

Anyways, the game is horribly optimized and as been since...forever.   You'll have to live with it unfortunately.

its a RTX 2060 SUPER, not the normal version, anyways.. As i mentioned above, game is only taking 50% of my resources somehow, i want it to use it as much as it can,  but i guess code is not good enough to use a decent computer? 

7 hours ago, Philb0 said:

Veritas posted a Youtube video about 3 weeks ago which went into graphics settings in depth. It's an extremely good educational watch and it might help some of you with the issues your experiencing.

I checked around 7 vids guides on graphics and other stuff but didnt work, ill check it out though, thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

MylesE

If you guys are still having this problem, please submit a bug report!

In the bug report make sure you include the logs, and the raid number that you were having problems in (if you can provide a video as well that would be even better!).  This will really help the developers in getting to the bottom of this.

Once you do that, please reply here  or PM me the ticket# so I can pass it to the appropriate people! 

Note: The raid number is the four characters at the bottom left of the screen, something like QX1Y for example.   

AdhesiveTeflon
21 hours ago, TRABIS said:

its a RTX 2060 SUPER, not the normal version, anyways.. As i mentioned above, game is only taking 50% of my resources somehow, i want it to use it as much as it can,  but i guess code is not good enough to use a decent computer? 

No, I have a 8600K and 2080Ti and the game still struggles for me at 1440p, all low with textures on high - especially on shoreline.  My friend with a 6700K (OC'ed) and a 1080Ti gets better FPS than I do.  It seems like this game likes fast single-thread performance CPUs.  GPUs don't seem to matter as long as you have a decent one.

ML180

Hi,

most of our discord team have find out a hughe problem, what we can repruduce.
When we go offline on labs.
Frames will be very fine, 100+ on each position on the map.
WHEN we put the button to call raiders, the frames drops to 60-30 instandly.
After this, when we go to the "TAB" menu, frames sometimes drop to 5.
dont wanna try this online, but on labs we can reproduce is every time on different machines and combinations of hardware.

i think most of you can try and confirm it.

regards
Markus from Germany