Sign in to follow this  
Wickermanzero

Game keeps making me reinstall.

Wickermanzero

I installed the game on my SSD drive, the temp folder is the same folder I installed the actual game on. Everytime I sit through the 10gb of installation it just stops then tells me to reinstall it again. I was looking for the EXE file to just launch tarkov because I heard that works but I cannot seem to find it.

Endrit

Hey Wickermanzero,

Maybe you should try installing the game in "C:\Program Files (x86)". Installin a game in the temp folder doesn't seem like a good idea. I'm not sure but temp files could get deleted?

Hope you get this figured out

Wickermanzero

I did start reinstalling again with the temp files in a different folder. I'll come back when it's finished to see if it worked or not, thanks.

Endrit

I think I might have understood, I checked my folder and it seem like I have temp files as well. This is how my folder looks like, it might not help but I thought I'd show you anyway.

folder.jpg

folder3.jpg

Edited by Endrit
  • Thanks 1

Wickermanzero

I reinstalled it and it did work this time. The only thing different I did was put the temp files in a different folder. Not sure if that was the problem but it fixed it. Thanks for the help.

• Thanks 1

Endrit

Glad it works man, enjoy the game!

• Thanks 1

Zeroa

Excellent. Great stuff @Endrit and welcome back @Wickermanzero! Good luck!

#answered #locked