Cyber_Panda69

Cant load into raid since 12.8 !!

Cyber_Panda69

Ever since the 12.8 update, whenever I try to load into a raid solo or with friends I get the "loading map" text and it goes to 100 % and then it jumps to "Matching" and it stays there. The timer goes up and I have waited for over 20 minutes but have no luck getting into raid. When I am with friends they load in just fine within 2 minutes but I stay on the loading screen.

I have restarted my computer, changed servers to auto Europe and also selected ones individually but since the update I havent played a raid at all I just grab my bitcoins in the hideout and log off. 

If anyone else is having this problem please let me know if you have found a fix for it or if its a known bug.

579035451_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.f922fd527b4ed8490a5e33064b9a4e45.png

Zeroa

Hey @Cyber_Panda69, appreciate the feedback.  It is a known and the devs are working towards resolving it.  There is a hotfix patch occurring tomorrow.  I do not know if this will be included but regardless it is being worked on.

Thanks!

#answered #locked

tobiassolem

Hello Cyber_Panda69!

You are not alone with this issue, the developers are aware that some players ran into this issue and are looking into the problem. As it is not widespread however - the devs would appreciate more data on whom it happens to, and their particular settings and connection. I would thus therefore advise you to please file a bug report with as much information that can lead to tracking down the issue as possible.

Meanwhile please try looking into some of these possible temporary solutions:

1. Check so that your firewall or host-settings are not set to block any traffic to any EFT-related servers (on any protocol)

2. Please check so you have full administrative rights when you run the game client

3. Please check so that there is no software that possibly could interfere with the game client

Thank you for your patience, we await (and appreciate) your data.