Simple/Easy Money Run for Profit!

TheSlaY3R_

This isn't any super advanced Guide or anything.

I don't have any Excel tables with proof of all the loot.

But I have got to say, that running NIGHTTIME Shoreline with the right keys is definitely by far in my opinion, one of the easiest way to bring your Roubles count up in Escape From Tarkov!

I'll have a list of the Keys I take on my money runs at the very bottom of this post.

Try to play on a less populated or PvP orientated server to increase chases of better runs and of getting dead raids!

If you get a good spawn and believe to be the first in the resort, try to check the ambulance under the sky bridge for a blue keycard in the passenger side. (Also a rare Ledx spawn in the back)

I usually loot west wing first because of the blue and red keycard spawns however if you want a higher potential for immediate money then I suggest looting east first as you can usually loot tape room and 226 right away and have around 3-4 Ledx spawns between the two rooms! The quicker you make these runs, the more effective money farming you'll be doing!

After looting whichever first wing you choose, move to admin and quickly loot for Graphic cards, make sure to loot both safes and check the red keycard spawn before finishing and moving to the remaining wing to loot.

When looting West Wing, I usually check basement first for red keycard, then go straight up to 301 for Ledx spawns. Afterwards, I loot all second floor rooms including the red keycard spawns (in 206 and in 222), then move down to the first floor to check the blue keycard spawns in 112 and 104.

When looting East Wing, I go for Tape room first, make sure to look everywhere in the bathroom, some spawns or harder to see/detect than others. You can loot 107 but the loot isn't the best, still worth checking, might get golden IGPhones. I then go straight to 226 and check behind the door for a Ledx spawn as well as the connected room for GPU spawns and a treasure spawn inside the cardboard box on the floor. There is also a red keycard spawn through the unlocked door of Room 221 connected to 218.

Happy Farming! Let me know if you have any luck making millions going nighttime Shoreline!!

Keys to Bring: 

Storeroom(Health resort utility room key connects to 328 in East, have found many GPU's on table, in pc and in duffle bag + Weapon parts on floor and on side table next to bed)

East Keys: 107, Tape key, 226, 301, 306, 310, 313, 316

West Keys: 104, 112, 205 or 206, 216, 220, 218 or 221 or 222

Admin Keys; Health resort management office safe key and Health resort warehouse safe key

• Like 3

Hi! 

I agree with you 100%. I've played nighttime Shoreline when I had to do some quest, it was so quiet and peaceful. When I set one server in launcher, I felt alone on the map and finally I was able to peacefully loot Resort without any fight. Honestly it is not my favourite place on this map, but during night it is very playable for me 🙂 Good to see that someone has the same opinion! 😄 

My second money run is just stashes on Interchange as a Scav, no looting inside - just stashes and barrels. Easy 200 k per raid. 

/ finally, I've found my FIRST LedX (in Tape Room) since I've played Tarkov - since April /

Greetings! 

• Like 1

What a great little guide! Have you thought about putting it onto a map as well for the visual side of it for newer players? If you wanted to go into a more in depth guide, maybe say where you would find the keycards in the rooms? Great work though! Would love to see more!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Philb0 said:

What a great little guide! Have you thought about putting it onto a map as well for the visual side of it for newer players? If you wanted to go into a more in depth guide, maybe say where you would find the keycards in the rooms? Great work though! Would love to see more!

Thank You! :)

I will keep your suggestions in mind, I was actually thinking about possibly making this guide into a condensed straight to the point type video on YouTube although I just gotta stop being lazy and get around to actually doing that, been busy trying to get the last few quests out of the way for kappa!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/23/2020 at 5:03 PM, TheSlaY3R_ said:

This isn't any super advanced Guide or anything.

I don't have any Excel tables with proof of all the loot.

But I have got to say, that running NIGHTTIME Shoreline with the right keys is definitely by far in my opinion, one of the easiest way to bring your Roubles count up in Escape From Tarkov!

I'll have a list of the Keys I take on my money runs at the very bottom of this post.

Try to play on a less populated or PvP orientated server to increase chases of better runs and of getting dead raids!

If you get a good spawn and believe to be the first in the resort, try to check the ambulance under the sky bridge for a blue keycard in the passenger side. (Also a rare Ledx spawn in the back)

I usually loot west wing first because of the blue and red keycard spawns however if you want a higher potential for immediate money then I suggest looting east first as you can usually loot tape room and 226 right away and have around 3-4 Ledx spawns between the two rooms! The quicker you make these runs, the more effective money farming you'll be doing!

After looting whichever first wing you choose, move to admin and quickly loot for Graphic cards, make sure to loot both safes and check the red keycard spawn before finishing and moving to the remaining wing to loot.

When looting West Wing, I usually check basement first for red keycard, then go straight up to 301 for Ledx spawns. Afterwards, I loot all second floor rooms including the red keycard spawns (in 206 and in 222), then move down to the first floor to check the blue keycard spawns in 112 and 104.

When looting East Wing, I go for Tape room first, make sure to look everywhere in the bathroom, some spawns or harder to see/detect than others. You can loot 107 but the loot isn't the best, still worth checking, might get golden IGPhones. I then go straight to 226 and check behind the door for a Ledx spawn as well as the connected room for GPU spawns and a treasure spawn inside the cardboard box on the floor. There is also a red keycard spawn through the unlocked door of Room 221 connected to 218.

Happy Farming! Let me know if you have any luck making millions going nighttime Shoreline!!

Keys to Bring: 

Storeroom(Health resort utility room key connects to 328 in East, have found many GPU's on table, in pc and in duffle bag + Weapon parts on floor and on side table next to bed)

East Keys: 107, Tape key, 226, 301, 306, 310, 313, 316

West Keys: 104, 112, 205 or 206, 216, 220, 218 or 221 or 222

Admin Keys; Health resort management office safe key and Health resort warehouse safe key

Video is OUT!! Hope it helps, Goes along with this written guide! Enjoy :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

• 7 months later...