gooberunited

Stuck on deploying or awaiting session start!

gooberunited

I really don't know what's causing it. latest patch caused this to start happening to me. Losing my patience with this patch. 

MylesE

Hello @gooberunited,

The developers are aware of this issue and have been working on it.   Hopefully the patch releasing tomorrow will resolve the problem!

• Like 1

alfomatico91

Hello all together,

Hopefully it WILL release today. I am losing hope to be able to play again :( .

constelas

I've been having this bug since Yesterday evening. I managed to deploy in one PMC game and all scav ones, but now I'm currently having this twice in a row.

No matter what I do I can't connect, I end up being KIA for a 0 sec raid and gets back with 0HP.

EFT_KIA_not_deployed.png

Zeroa

@gooberunited  @alfomatico91 @constelas  Please DM me or comment here your support ticket ID numbers from your bug reports.  If you have not submitted one....... please follow the guide below and submit bug reports so the devs have more information in order to resolve the problem.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Fukzo0
7 hours ago, Zeroa said:

@alfomatico91 @constelas  Please DM me or comment here your support ticket ID numbers from your bug reports.  If you have not submitted one....... please follow the guide below and submit bug reports so the devs have more information in order to resolve the problem

this is still happening, I did the support tickets already 5 times.

• Thanks 1

Sommy-by-Sword

Same here. Still matchmaking bug.

• Thanks 1

constelas

@Zeroa Can't submit another ticket, it says i reached my limit...
And it's currently happening to me, like, right now.

Seems to happen when I get in a raid with a modded M4, or it's just pure coincidence. As a matter of fact, the only thing that changed from the previous raid was this weapon, M4 that in fact is the one I retrieved from insurance, from a game where I also had the bug. Cursed M4? :D

I feel like I'm flipping a coin here... And none of the friends I'm playing with had this issue.

session_start.png

Zeroa

@constelas Gotcha, appreciate the info.  I'll pass the anecdote and theory along! Hopefully soon you'll be back in the game with no problems!

• Thanks 1

Zeroa

@constelas Do you have any of your previous ticket numbers?  Were they for the same issue? 

Hornhof

if ur dogtag case is full try selling ur tags, that worked for me

sound weird, but i am serious

saw it, when drlupo had the same bug

constelas

@Zeroa well that's the thing, they were automatic reports from the crashes (old habits...) so not useful. I did post one now : 7785877.

What I noticed : Scav and PMC on interchange: no issue.
PMC on factory : no issue (iirc)

PMC on customs : Happened once? over multiple runs

However on all these scenarios, I didn't go with the same gear.

@Hornhof nope, dogtags ain't full. I actually did a bit of cleanin but i'll try next game without it, but I can deploy on other maps...
Shoreline seems to be where I get the issue so i'll try scav and then PMC on shoreline without gear that was "contaminated". Yeah, sounds weird but well.

Edited by constelas
  • Like 1

constelas

Update : managed to deploy on shoreline as a PMC. Had a 5.7 and almost no gear. Removed dogtags case and keys (on docs case).
Also scav reserve worked.

traumacode

Still getting this "bug".  This game hasn't been working right since the last major patch.  Constant disconnects, stuck on awaiting session start, backend profile errors, endless loading loops when trying to start the game.  It's an absolute mess.

TheWhistler

Hey there, if you are still having issues with this. 
Please do the following:
Create a bug report with the following included:
-Logs
-Video (if possible)
-And a detailed description of the issue.
Then please refer to this post:

Cheers.

#answered #locked