killerkoala

Connection to slow while downloading error

killerkoala

Im trying to re download the game on a new computer.

Im getting this error every time i try to install.

im assuming it either has to do with the game or my internet because

1.) I have reinstalled the BSG installed multiple times and i still get the same error. 

2.) Ive change my DNS connection and still get the same error.

3.) ive reset my router twice abd still have the same error.  

I have a 100mb download speeds, so connection should not be an issue.  

im not sure how else to fix this issue. ive played the game for years and never had the issue 

image_2020-10-23_234308.png

Edited by killerkoala

JackalTheMedic

Having this exact same issue. Recently decided to return to Tarkov after many, many months away from it. I've been scouring the forums looking for answers and have yet to find anything helpful, as every solution just leads me to another problem. Generally it comes back to a "Consistency File" missing, even after downloading said file and installing it. If a Dev, Mod, Admin, Whoever could give an answer for this, that would be helpful.

• Like 1

Wiatrowiec

Try to delete ConsistencyInfo.tmp from BsgLauncher/Temp or/and download ConsistencyInfo.tmp from this error link and paste them there

Edited by Wiatrowiec
typo

killerkoala
On 10/26/2020 at 7:28 PM, Wiatrowiec said:

Try to delete ConsistencyInfo.tmp from BsgLauncher/Temp or/and download ConsistencyInfo.tmp from this error link and paste them there

So this didnt work because im not able to download the file from the error, even when im in browser. 

kye_thomson

So I just had this issue like 10 mins ago whilst on FaceTime as soon as I hung up it started to download again so maybe try disconnect from as many devices as possible from the internet maybe that will work.

Natedog889

Having the same issue same code coming up I can press pause and resume and it will continue but then iv noticed my game is always kicking anytime I get into raid and sometimes before raid and game will crash please helppppppp