Sign in to follow this  
skcuf

Tarkov Shooter Part 1 changes

skcuf

These changes are AWESOME. I was having a lot of issues with this quest because I don't really mesh well with the Mosin and I am terrible with my aim. However, because of the new 'Use any bolt action' I was able to pull out the cheap VPO 215 and complete the quest. A suppressed VPO is super cheap and it has 4 round magazines that take a single slot and a mount built in. Because of the new 85 HP and inability to one shot a chest with the cheap Mosin rounds I was having issues. Because I was able to use the VPO with FMJ (98 dmg 23 pen) or AP (42 pen 90 dmg) I was able to comfortably complete this task and the only issue I've got now is the mass amount of VPOs I've accumulated because of my deaths and insurance.

Thank you for making one of the changes that make the game brutal for new players and making it more accessible without negatively impacting gameplay. I very much appreciate this and have finally completed the task after 2 weeks of attempts.

• Upvote 1

CloneClown

vpo 215 didnt work for me at all, i mean the kills didnt count :<