Foldedchairs

Can't Get into any game at all

Foldedchairs

Ever since the new patch and update a few days ago I was unable to get into a game. I have tried all of the servers available to me and it still doesn't work. I can see people queuing but when I queue for myself it takes 20-30mins to the point where I just stop trying. I was able to get into a game per day but afterwards none. Even on maps usually with plenty of players like Customs nothing happens. I dont know what to do at this point.

• Upvote 1

TheSlaY3R_

That sounds really rough. Try clearing your logs and cache through the launcher and try auto servers.

If nothing works, you can reinstall the game as a last resort.

TheLynxster
4 hours ago, Foldedchairs said:

Ever since the new patch and update a few days ago I was unable to get into a game. I have tried all of the servers available to me and it still doesn't work. I can see people queuing but when I queue for myself it takes 20-30mins to the point where I just stop trying. I was able to get into a game per day but afterwards none. Even on maps usually with plenty of players like Customs nothing happens. I dont know what to do at this point.

Try what @TheSlaY3R_ suggested but if that doesn't work, please give [email protected] an email, explaining the issue you are facing. 😃

tobiassolem

Hello FoldedChairs!

You are not alone with this issue, the developers are aware that some players ran into this issue and are looking into the problem. As it is not widespread however - the devs would appreciate more data on whom it happens to, and their particular settings and connection. I would thus therefore advise you to please contact file a bug report with as much information that can lead to tracking down the issue as possible.

Meanwhile please try looking into some of these possible temporary solutions:

1. Check so that your firewall or host-settings are not set to block any traffic to any EFT-related servers (on any protocol)

2. Please check so you have full administrative rights when you run the game client

3. Please check so that there is no software that possibly could interfere with the game client

Thank you for your patience, we await (and appreciate) your data.

Thread locked, #answered