Sign in to follow this  
02_

New Emissary for Sweden!

02_

Hello there! (Tjenare!)

I'm pleased to inform you that i will be stepping up as the new emissary for Sweden, as this is my first week i have yet to settle in and get started on my work. But i hope you can be patient with me as i learn the ropes, and that i can assist you all to the best of my ability. 

I started playing Tarkov back in November 2017 after watching a couple video's on YouTube, being one for hardcore and challenging game experiences i quickly picked up a copy for myself.

I am 18 years old and currently live in Stockholm, and i currently work with Inferno Online while studying a programming course! (learning C#)
other then Tarkov i occasional play Roleplay & Mil-sim games such as FiveM or previously Arma 3.

If you have any question's regarding this or something else about Tarkov, don't hesitate to message me and i will do my best to provide the assistance i can. Of course i might not be able to answer all questions but i will at least be able to forward you to someone who is better fit to answer the question!

All the best!
Melody,
Emissary of Sweden.

Majlo

Lycka till! (Good luck!)

Edited by Majlo
  • Thanks 1

tobiassolem

Welcome to the team!

:)

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this