Best Budget Gear - Mid Wipe

Alright, I have a lots of new members in our discord community that just started playing Tarkov and at this stage it is very difficult for them to win a PVP without being 2 tapped or die from bleeding. Although it sounds really hard for new players to start the game at mid wipe I always encourage them that this is the best time to prepare themselves for the next wipe. Sometimes no matter how good their positioning is, their bullets just can't penetrate an Altyn this is where the most budget effective gear I have advised them to use. a semi-moded /stock AK with BT Rounds,  6b5-15 armor (ragman level 1), gssh-01 and ssh-68. 

I have always told them to profile their enemy whenever they have the chance that is to increase their rate of success whether their bullets be more effective by just hitting their legs or they can just mag dump them to the thorax. I would really appreciate if anyone could suggest a more budget effective gears for levels 1-10 and 11-20. 

PS: I always ask them to focus on quests and hideout(Salewa Supply), Budget Quest Effective Gear, their PVP experience will come by naturally.  Thank you!

jockmcplop

Personally i like to hit the stashes around interchange, there's normally one/two per raid that have really good ammo in them. Then they can just use whatever weapon they have good ammo for.

• Like 1
HF7Qdhq0gwe18rh

Pretty much any weapon they can get their hands on. I would try to get them to focus on the importance of ammo, since no matter what weapon you are running, it's the most important thing.

https://tarkov-tools.com/ammo/9x18mm

Questing would be their best bet until they unlock something decent enough to one tap geared players. 

Suggestion wise I would say, getting Ragman up to level III and buying 6B3TM-01M. It's 49k and level 4 armor which I run almost all the time.

For level 1-20 I would just scav factory, rush to the extract immediately, and just bring whatever the scav had in as a PMC. When I was a low level, that's what I did.

Edited by Endrit
  • Like 1

Best budget gun for me is the 7.62 vepr 136 using bp. All it needs is a scope (valday or pk06) depending on the map, a rubber butt pad and has 30 round mags. You can trade two magnets for a suppresser and its really quiet, its semi auto so its ammo efficient, just shoot for the head it one taps everything apart from sanitar. The only downside is the up close hipfire battles with it being semi auto, but you still can win those fights if you tap fast enough.     

• Like 1