SpoonMe

Almost unplayable

SpoonMe

Ever since the 12.8 update, tons of people have been having issues loading into games, getting invites, etc.
I personally had a small issue where simply restarting my game would help fix the bug for the next raid I do.

Now, whenever I restart my game after a raid and try to load into a raid, I get stuck on Matching... as if I didn't restart my game. However, once I back out of the matching and load into the raid again, I get in instantly.

This happens randomly but more often than not, I get stuck in Matching... indefinitely. (I've tried sitting in the Matching queue to see if it's just long times, but I just get stuck). This especially happens when I'm trying to play with friends. It makes it so I can't play with anyone because I get stuck in "Matching..." while they load into the raid like it's nothing. I've not only tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but I've also cleared my cache and changed servers. Nothing helped with this situation.

Multiple patches have came out since the update and since people have been complaining about this, pretty much, game breaking bug, yet there has been no fix in these updates for it. When can we expect a fix for this? Tons of people are having the issue and it's making the game unplayable. You'd think it's be the top priority to make the game actually playable but they want to make tons of small, unnoticeable changes to things.

SkyCloud

Greetings @SpoonMe,

You have started a Topic with the same context several days ago, which have been answered and locked

Same solutions still apply until a fix

You can reach that topic and given answer by this link;

Have a nice day,

SkyCloud

#answered

#locked

• Sad 1