Auzzieskillz

Emissaries/Sherpa

Auzzieskillz

Ive been playing this game for well over 2k hours now, and Ive noticed i rarely see any Emissaries/Sherpa's in the OCE community. I know that it isn't  BSG's fault but I would love to see these low level players take advantage of getting free advice from really experienced players. I would like to consider myself for one of these rolls and is there a link I can get? Thanks BSG for making and awesome game.

02_

Hey @Auzzieskillz i'm glad to see that you are interested in joining the team! sadly applications for Sherpa's are currently closed.
However this does not mean that they won't open again, klickning THIS text it will take you to the Sherpa application post and THIS one will take you to the Emissary application post. I do want to mention however that since your forum account is newly created and you have almost no forum activity that you are very unlikely to be considered for the emissary position. 

For the emissary role forum activity is a important part, taking part in discussions and helping other players are good ways to get that ball rolling. 

Hope this will help you on your path on becoming a Sherpa/Emissary!

Best wishes,
Melody.
Emissary of Sweden.

Edited by 02_
  • Like 1

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2