Gardyen

Where do you fine a group to train with?

Gardyen

How do you find group's to learn with.. ones that don't have you gear up. Then kill you and take your gear. I don't know any one I this game just big stramers.  I don't know anyone who plays.  I am a level 4 trying to learn playing fighting level 60 fat and sweet. And only have junk amo. Doesn't help streamer hate on low level players on what they have. But we are limited in what we can buy.  In the real world I that guy that can light a match at 600 yds and so on. Here I die to people I would never die to in the real world.

mrvippro
4 hours ago, Gardyen said:

How do you find group's to learn with.. ones that don't have you gear up. Then kill you and take your gear. I don't know any one I this game just big stramers.  I don't know anyone who plays.  I am a level 4 trying to learn playing fighting level 60 fat and sweet. And only have junk amo. Doesn't help streamer hate on low level players on what they have. But we are limited in what we can buy.  In the real world I that guy that can light a match at 600 yds and so on. Here I die to people I would never die to in the real world.

all the info u asked for is here https://discord.gg/Y7mpBt 

it's the official sherpas discord for newcomer and newcomer to come together and play.

I can't tell u the details u just have to figure it out in there tho.

Saint_CRYSTAL

I'll be locking this thread since the main question has been answered by Mrvippro. Please join the Sherpa Hub's official Discord and you'll find lots of other new players looking to improve such as yourself. You could also try joining the Official Escape from Tarkov Discord and find like minded folks there. Best of luck finding squad mates.

See you in raid!