qSdCz0NT3edvzjy

Change E-mail greyed out

qSdCz0NT3edvzjy

So I want to change my email to my other email as it has been breached and compromised but the Change E-mail option is Greyed out but I've had the option available to me before, yet now it's greyed out?

I've submitted a report to Support but I need to do this ASAP due to the breach.

CNEWT168

I have the same issue, and I've emailed support with no reply. I read that you have to disable two-way authentication, but.. like for my Microsoft account? My AppleID ? WTF are they talking about?

sstteevveenn

yep.... same thing here. im looking to change to a new email. no luck with support yet either

T-DARK

Same thing for me... 

MylesE

The feature to change e-mail has been temporarily disabled, if you cannot access your account because of this issue, please create a support ticket (https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support).

qSdCz0NT3edvzjy

@MylesE I have contacted "Support" After sending them everything I physically have with me as prove that I am the sole owner of this account they refused to change it regardless, It's utterly outrageous that I can't change my OWN ACCOUNT'S email.

If the button wasn't greyed out, I'd have done it myself and it would have been done ten fold faster.

The support is atrocious at best. 

rivet
On 11/17/2020 at 2:29 AM, qSdCz0NT3edvzjy said:

@MylesE I have contacted "Support" After sending them everything I physically have with me as prove that I am the sole owner of this account they refused to change it regardless, It's utterly outrageous that I can't change my OWN ACCOUNT'S email.

If the button wasn't greyed out, I'd have done it myself and it would have been done ten fold faster.

The support is atrocious at best. 

I have a similar experience. It's pretty depressing.

qSdCz0NT3edvzjy

Tbh, If I know the support would be this poo, I wouldn't even have bothered.

This makes me furious.