Change E-mail greyed out

qSdCz0NT3edvzjy

So I want to change my email to my other email as it has been breached and compromised but the Change E-mail option is Greyed out but I've had the option available to me before, yet now it's greyed out?

I've submitted a report to Support but I need to do this ASAP due to the breach.

I have the same issue, and I've emailed support with no reply. I read that you have to disable two-way authentication, but.. like for my Microsoft account? My AppleID ? WTF are they talking about?

The feature to change e-mail has been temporarily disabled, if you cannot access your account because of this issue, please create a support ticket (https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support).

• 3 weeks later...

@MylesE I have contacted "Support" After sending them everything I physically have with me as prove that I am the sole owner of this account they refused to change it regardless, It's utterly outrageous that I can't change my OWN ACCOUNT'S email.

If the button wasn't greyed out, I'd have done it myself and it would have been done ten fold faster.

The support is atrocious at best. 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 2:29 AM, qSdCz0NT3edvzjy said:

@MylesE I have contacted "Support" After sending them everything I physically have with me as prove that I am the sole owner of this account they refused to change it regardless, It's utterly outrageous that I can't change my OWN ACCOUNT'S email.

If the button wasn't greyed out, I'd have done it myself and it would have been done ten fold faster.

The support is atrocious at best. 

I have a similar experience. It's pretty depressing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I can not get emails for auth on luncher, can not change my email. So I just sit here and wait 3 weeks for support to help me play tarkov?

Same problem here. They asked me to send data by mail, and after getting no response, I contacted support and they said the change cannot be made. The support is useless.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Guys you have to understand that they purposely closed the email change options for one simple reason. People dont buy the game directly from them but from third party sites. The price here is like 110 euro +tax it goes up to 145 euro for EOD and people buy it for much more less, and they get fake email and then they start the email swap procedure that lasts 14 days. BSG already know this and they always pick the easy way out by blocking everyone from doing it even people who have bought the game directly at the EFT site. dont even bother to ask the support for help, you will wait long days and nothing will be solved. Just dont be shocked if they never bring the option back on, and from my point of view it will be off for a long time.

personellement je ne vais pas racheter une copie du jeu parce que ce support merdique ne veux pas changer mon adresse. Je vais donc ouvrir autant de tickets que necessaire ... ça ne me dérange pas de leur faire perdre leur temps.

• 2 weeks later...

This truly is the worst support ive ever had to deal with, after 2 months of back and forward, sometimes a week with no response, sent the email off with all the info needed just to be told and i quote "The e-mail change feature is temporarily disabled.", like do they dont understand that some people myself included and physically not play the game because they may no longer have access to the email linked so the one time password gets sent off to an email that no longer exists thus, im here sitting on my ass wondering what is going on at their god awful support team.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 3:53 PM, AlbaFalcone said:

Guys you have to understand that they purposely closed the email change options for one simple reason. People dont buy the game directly from them but from third party sites. The price here is like 110 euro +tax it goes up to 145 euro for EOD and people buy it for much more less, and they get fake email and then they start the email swap procedure that lasts 14 days. BSG already know this and they always pick the easy way out by blocking everyone from doing it even people who have bought the game directly at the EFT site. dont even bother to ask the support for help, you will wait long days and nothing will be solved. Just dont be shocked if they never bring the option back on, and from my point of view it will be off for a long time.

And isn't it easier to put the game on sale on a platform like Steam? I have been changing the email for a long time and I can't do it because of the horrible support. It may be true that Steam keeps a lot of percentage, but what they saved by not putting it on steam they spend on the support and on the page, in addition to purchases on third-party sites. I fully understand the problem, but they should find a solution, it is not fair to users. (sorry for my English)

I contact with support because i want to change email for the game and keep my email only for my job.......I changed email in all platforms but here they dont let us..........Its a joke because i paid 120 euros for the game and i cant change my security settings!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i got a reply from support that says "changing email is temporally unavailable" its been 2 months and this very basic feature is still not there. I want to be able to change email of my own account is it too much  to ask? Every other service out there has it. hell, Escape from Tarkov had this feature for a while. I guess soon they will bind accounts to hardware, then maybe go for monthly subscription at $30 per month.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm trying to do the same. I have left my ISP (Virgin Media UK) and they delete the account associated with it after 90 days. Problem, EFT support insists I provide them with a 'screenshot of PayPal' showing the purchase. So I found the original receipts and sent them. No, I must provide a screenshot, even though it shows the Xsolla invoice and transaction, original date, buyer information and so on. It is very frustrating.

On a side note, the company is registered in England and Wales and the accounts are publicly available too. If people are interested they should use the companies house feature and search them out.