DRTRO

No SCAV cooldown if you die as a SCAV in the first 5 seconds of a raid

DRTRO

No SCAV cooldown if you die as a SCAV in the first 5 seconds of a raid to a spawn camper.

Kthelmir

No desserts if you do not eat your veggies.

davidj123456

Or just face the fact that EFT is hardcore and unpredictable. Player Scavs have almost random spawns. They can spawn at multiple times throughout the raid. Nobody camps Scav spawns. You just got unlucky.

p4nnus
10 hours ago, DRTRO said:

No SCAV cooldown if you die as a SCAV in the first 5 seconds of a raid to a spawn camper.

Did you stop to think what bad sides your suggestion has before you suggested it?

What immediately comes to my mind is player scavs trying to suicide-by-scav etc to get a scav with a better weapon.

DRTRO
12 hours ago, p4nnus said:

Did you stop to think what bad sides your suggestion has before you suggested it?

What immediately comes to my mind is player scavs trying to suicide-by-scav etc to get a scav with a better weapon.

No. There is no guarantee that you will get a better weapon.

Also, to kill yourself within 5 seconds you will need a grenade. Not all scavs spawn with grenades.

MylesE

I'm not sure I could die in 5 seconds, even if I tried.

Philb0
23 hours ago, DRTRO said:

On the smallest and rarest of chances that someone is sitting watching a skav player spawn area for 40-50minutes?

p4nnus
10 hours ago, DRTRO said:

No. There is no guarantee that you will get a better weapon.

Also, to kill yourself within 5 seconds you will need a grenade. Not all scavs spawn with grenades.

10 hours ago, MylesE said:

I'm not sure I could die in 5 seconds, even if I tried.

10 hours ago, Philb0 said:

On the smallest and rarest of chances that someone is sitting watching a skav player spawn area for 40-50minutes?

Suicide by scav. Surely wont be possible every time, but still. The timers in this game are always off 5-10s anyways. Ive even extracted a couple of times this wipe, with more than 10s overtime. 

Ofc theres no guarantee, but theres no guarantee for a lot of things in EFT and still people do it just because minmaxing and so on.

I dont see a need for this feature. I havent died that quickly on a scav, but even if I had, I wouldnt want a mechanic to help with it. Scavs are way too oftenly available as it is. It will probably be nerfed back to 30-45 min if not more. An hour was where it started and scavs actually felt important then. Now its just deathmatch with free loot.

Edited by p4nnus