wsd196

Cannot See Friend's invitation

wsd196

Hello

We mostly play at custom and woods.

Every time after I played a game with my friend at custom, I can't see his invitation anymore.

The only way to fix this issue is restart the game.

If I invite him he can join the group, but I can't se him in the lobby.

If I join a game at this situation I will stuck in matching and need to restart the game.

On the other hand, If we play woods first, then I won't face this problem. 

GentlemanJ

I guess it has something to do with certain people. I had a friend who sometimes, after each raid had to restart his game as well.
I am not sure how to fix it, after some updates it just went away. For now, just play woods first so you won't have to face the issue.

Im_C_O_T_W

I've found ever since the latest main patch there has been some serious issues with match making.

Such as;

Endless queue times on scavs ( you need to alt f4 after you wait like 10 minutes then you load into the game )

Not being able to receive invites from friends ( you need to restart your game OR go into a scav match and leave as soon as you hit ready )

This is annoying and really ruins the enjoyment of the game, i've had this issue since that patch has dropped and i haven't seen any real fixes.

keyciraptor

a couple of my friends has the exact same bug. Right now, he has to exit the game after every raid he does. He tried a lot. Windows updates, GPU updates, deleting game and reinstall, deleting cache, nothing helps.

Lets hope BSG is aware of it and will try to find a solution, because we didnt found one except to leave and start the game again.

Pucara

I have the same issue with my player... BSG release an update this afternoon that said that the solved this issue, but i still have this problem!

MylesE

@Pucara,

If you're still encountering this issue, please submit a bug report! Try and be as detailed as possible (follow this guide!

A good, detailed bug report really helps to get things fixed!

waggs74

Anyone else still having this problem? I most certainly am and just submitted a bug report after uninstall/reinstall, clear cache, validation of game files... ETC.

Comrade_iman

Having the same problem since I bought this game.

TheWhistler

Hey guys, please refer to this post: 

Also, as Myles said above please submit a detailed bug report with

-Logs

-Video

-Detailed description of the issue.

Thank you, have a good one.

#locked