kappaHPi5

Stuck at delivery from the past

kappaHPi5

Hey everyone,

I'm stuck on Delivery from the past. I succesfully extracted the documents case from customs, but after that I died and didn't know you would lose the case if its still in your ''raid inventory''. No problem you think? Well the problem is that the documents case doesn't respawn in customs. I tried now around 10 times and all the times I was the first in Big Red and unlocked the door. So to summaries I found the documents case, lost it and can't get it again? Anyone know how to help me? Thanks :)

RossG

Are you sure the case isn’t still in your quest in inventory? The quest item will always be available to pick up no matter if your first to Big Red or not. 

kappaHPi5

Sadly no. My raid and quest inventory are both empty

Zeroa

@kappaHPi5 that is interesting.. I don't mean for this to sound silly, but are you for sure that it isn't there?  I have been helping a few brand new players this last weekend and noticed the docs case spawning way back further under the desk making it much more difficult to grab than I remember.

If you've tried this a few times, make sure to submit a bug report along with your recording and/or screenshots and a good description.  Feel free to comment your support ID number here or DM me as I am collecting more info on specific tasks encountering bugs. 

Bug Reporting Guide