Sign in to follow this  
SaberSage

FLIR RS-32 disapperead from inventory

SaberSage

So this is the first time me posting in this forum because i am pretty pissed. My FLIR RS-32 thermal scope just up and disappeared after I tried some mod fitting on a new gun (AKMN) preset I was planning to use. The scope was in one of my ICases and after I aborted the fitting process and wanted to start anew the scope just was not there anymore. Nothing like this happened before. I restarted the game and the scope is still nowhere to be seen.

Anyone got an idea what to do ? This was after the small client update from today just minutes ago.

Edited by SaberSage

Zeroa

Hi SaberSage, that sounds awful.  Please make sure to submit a bug report with as much info as possible and DM me your support ticket ID number.  I've included a guide below on how to do so:

Below is a similar situation and solution someone found, please let me know here if it works for you:

Thanks!

• Like 1

SaberSage

Wow that suggestion actually worked, had to make some more room and the scope reappeared. Thanks ! I would have never guessed this is a thing to do. I guess I have to keep making more room until the sorting system is more robust.

• Like 1

Zeroa

Excellent!! Thanks for commenting back so we all know.  I'm going to link your thread over on his fix so others can see as well.

Good luck out there!

#answered
#locked