thewhyterabbit

Looking for 3-4 solid chaps

thewhyterabbit

as the title says, i have a guy that i regularly play with who is pretty decent, we've had tarkov since it came out, looking for a few players to group up with so we can do 3-4 person raids. 

i don't care if you've only played for a week, i can help you learn the maps and the ropes. we use discord.

please message me on here or on my twitch "therealwhyterabbit", twitch will probably get a faster response time.  

• Like 1

swats73

#moved to LFG 

Swats73

spencerfox333

hey man i'm really goodin gun fights, i know customs and interchange like the back of my hand, the over eh not so much. Level 13 really good at communicating etc. my discord is pinkdolphinhbk#5025

Franksie79

I’ve just got the game but would like to join a group that can help me learn and grow.  I’d be interested in joining you

Franksie#7252

Edited by Franksie79

TrunkzJr
On 10/27/2020 at 6:39 PM, thewhyterabbit said:

as the title says, i have a guy that i regularly play with who is pretty decent, we've had tarkov since it came out, looking for a few players to group up with so we can do 3-4 person raids. 

i don't care if you've only played for a week, i can help you learn the maps and the ropes. we use discord.

please message me on here or on my twitch "therealwhyterabbit", twitch will probably get a faster response time.  

On 10/29/2020 at 12:05 AM, spencerfox333 said:

hey man i'm really goodin gun fights, i know customs and interchange like the back of my hand, the over eh not so much. Level 13 really good at communicating etc. my discord is pinkdolphinhbk#5025

22 hours ago, Franksie79 said:

I’ve just got the game but would like to join a group that can help me learn and grow.  I’d be interested in joining you

Franksie#7252

We usually have players on during all time zones so you’ll always have a friend on to play or learn the game better with - 

💻 Website: https://www.uwsgaming.com
🎤 Discord: https://discord.gg/unitedwestand

7CC74D84-D71C-405C-8037-00EDEAC7D44E.gif.47fa5a36e17b0338dc564256432034d4.gif