Sign in to follow this  
BandCampBully

Ruined Pvp

BandCampBully

In before i trigger all the 40 year olds that slow walk all day around the map and loot everything and hide in bushes... but pvp is absolutely pointless and not worth the risk and any way shape or form. The fact that you cant sell items that you kill of of pmcs on the market is single handedly killing pvp, now instead we are seeing a influx in exit campers and run through, and MORE LOOT RUNNING. The fact is you can spend 1m roubles on a load out that 4 other players could have the same loudout and you kill all of them and all 4 of there kits to traders are not worth the 1m you invested into your own kit... PVP doesnt pay out AT ALL. Why dont you just make it so certain items arent found in raid off PMC? like barter items for example red keycards and things of value items cases or things actually used for RMT... the way it is right now its just litteraly a loot game, pvp is not a aspect of this game anymore you simply do it for fun if you feel like risking 4 loudouts worth of money.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5
  • Upvote 1

chrisragnar

I sell alot of stuff from kills. It's just about expectations, use cheaper loadouts if you want too have higher gain per kill.

Havegunwillfail

Id rather listen to 40 year olds - like the creators of this game - than some opinionated snotty child any day of the week.

Use a cheaper loadout and rely more on your skills. Maybe its all the tanked up 1 Mill ruble kit players that are destroying the PVP since new and casual players cant compete and lose interest in playing the game.  All most of you guys do anyway is just abuse map knowledge and snipe from some concealed spot. Nothing wrong with that but it can be very demoralizing to inexperienced players.

Foxyprox

I felt like this at first too. But now, after some time, I feel that it was a good change. The idea is not to buy a kit and amass more money to buy the next kit but to simply buy a kit and obtain more kits directly from other players. Make it work. Scavenge if you will. Also if you play less aggressive, you'll have a better track record. I usually survive 3-4 raids on a 250k rouble load out. And usually get to upgrade that load out through the fights I win. And no, I don't sit in a bush all day. But I do use my eyes and ears and use the landscape to my advantage before engaging whenever I can. Now all that's left is implementing something like a special currency for meta gear and the ability to obtain said currency through daily/weekly quests or something. That way not everyone and their mum will run around with meta m4's and it will become more about scavenging again.

BandCampBully

but shouldnt you have fun with stuff you want to use? why should i change everything i love about the game because 2% of the game is real world trading? thats just not looking at both sides and you have to understand that some people dont play games to loot they play it to have player interaction and pvp, and currently pvp is not profitable unless ur going in with no gear and holding a ks-23 shotgun no one likes to play like that, if you say you do you are lying.

2 hours ago, Havegunwillfail said:

Id rather listen to 40 year olds - like the creators of this game - than some opinionated snotty child any day of the week.

Use a cheaper loadout and rely more on your skills. Maybe its all the tanked up 1 Mill ruble kit players that are destroying the PVP since new and casual players cant compete and lose interest in playing the game.  All most of you guys do anyway is just abuse map knowledge and snipe from some concealed spot. Nothing wrong with that but it can be very demoralizing to inexperienced players.

Don't be delusional im 23 years old and my opinion matters just as much as yours big man, try not to be a hypocrite.

1 hour ago, Foxyprox said:

I felt like this at first too. But now, after some time, I feel that it was a good change. The idea is not to buy a kit and amass more money to buy the next kit but to simply buy a kit and obtain more kits directly from other players. Make it work. Scavenge if you will. Also if you play less aggressive, you'll have a better track record. I usually survive 3-4 raids on a 250k rouble load out. And usually get to upgrade that load out through the fights I win. And no, I don't sit in a bush all day. But I do use my eyes and ears and use the landscape to my advantage before engaging whenever I can. Now all that's left is implementing something like a special currency for meta gear and the ability to obtain said currency through daily/weekly quests or something. That way not everyone and their mum will run around with meta m4's and it will become more about scavenging again.

i have a 52% survival rate and i play this game to pvp and do loot runs when im poor. i know about making money and trust me i know how to survive raids lmfao just because you like to go around the map and play stealthy doesnt mean tahts how everyone has to play. And its also just going to promote the loot runs and hatchet running wich nikita doesnt want so i just dont get it lol

Edited by BandCampBully
  • Sad 2

BandCampBully
2 hours ago, Havegunwillfail said:

You are litteraly the problem of this community, instead of brainstorm and come up with ideas and have a general discussion on how we can help both sides your first instinct is to try to deminish my opinion and state yours as a fact but its not yours is just an opinion so get a grip.

BandCampBully
5 hours ago, chrisragnar said:

I sell alot of stuff from kills. It's just about expectations, use cheaper loadouts if you want too have higher gain per kill.

idk what level and what your experience with the game is but maybe you find using 30k loadouts and a pistol every raid fun, but i dont i like to use gear that i know exists and that i would use in a real life situation. if youre in an actual situation like this you are bringing out ur best gear because u only have one life and u want the highest chance of survival right? so why should i play this game every raid with nothing to lose and a pistol? think for a second. you want it to be realistic, dont you? you think people are going to be loot running and running budget loadouts in real life? NO they are going with the absolute best they can get to ensure survival.

NewArk23
vor 13 Stunden schrieb BandCampBully:

In before i trigger all the 40 year olds that slow walk all day around the map and loot everything and hide in bushes...

vor 10 Minuten schrieb BandCampBully:

You are litteraly the problem of this community, instead of brainstorm and come up with ideas and have a general discussion on how we can help both sides your first instinct is to try to deminish my opinion and state yours as a fact but its not yours is just an opinion so get a grip.

Dude, really? You start your convo with insulting older players and then start whining if you get negative feedback? 😆

Maybe you get a grip yourself in the first place.

Edited by NewArk23
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

BandCampBully
Just now, NewArk23 said:

Dude, really? You start your convo with insulting older players an then start whining if you get negative feedback? 😆

Maybe you get a grip yourself in the first place.

lmao it was a joke to open up the conversation but i can tell you are exactly what i explained in that first statement lol because you seem really really mad

chrisragnar
16 minutes ago, BandCampBully said:

Don't be delusional im 23 years old and my opinion matters just as much as yours big man, try not to be a hypocrite.

Maby don't be such a big mouth yourself if you can't eat your own medicine.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

BandCampBully
Just now, chrisragnar said:

lol you guys are a real tough crowd yikes

do either of you have an actual input on the situation ?

BandCampBully
5 minutes ago, chrisragnar said:

Judging by your previous posts i can tell PvP isnt your strong suit at all lol, so try not to be to biased in your argument if you decide to come up with one.

GentlemanJ

I mean,  I got pwned by some people but now I just started paying more attention to where people could be and I started dying less, now it's mainly dying against high level players :(

BandCampBully
3 minutes ago, GentlemanJ said:

I mean,  I got pwned by some people but now I just started paying more attention to where people could be and I started dying less, now it's mainly dying against high level players :(

what would you say is the most exciting thing about tarkov? getting into those intense fire fights? or hiding and snagging urself a bitcoin?

NewArk23
vor 5 Minuten schrieb BandCampBully:

lmao it was a joke to open up the conversation but i can tell you are exactly what i explained in that first statement lol because you seem really really mad

Nah, I'm not mad and I don't sit in bushes all day but I'm an old f*ck indeed. 😁

BandCampBully
2 minutes ago, NewArk23 said:

Nah, I'm not mad and I don't sit in bushes all day but I'm an old f*ck indeed. 😁

so why do you hate on pvp suggestions? because ur just simply not good at it? thats not valid for half of the community, dont be selfish here the looting aspect of the game is better than its every been. the pvp asepct however needs a touch.

Edited by BandCampBully

NewArk23
Gerade eben schrieb BandCampBully:

so why do you hate on pvp suggestions? because ur just simply not good at it? thats not valid for half of the community, dont be selfish here

What pvp suggestion? What did you suggest?

• Thanks 1

BandCampBully
Just now, NewArk23 said:

What pvp suggestion? What did you suggest?

that when you kill a player for his gear you are able to sell it on flea ( besides very specific known real world trade items like red keycard etc. ) because currently if you kill a guy with the best kiut money can buy its only worth a fraction of that if you sell it, its just not rewarding. especially if you dont need the gear because i have alot already

GentlemanJ

I guess selling player gear was removed because it was breaking the game economy? And if you kill a player and get his gear, then you can use that gear for yourself :-? Or just sell it to traders. You still make a few roubles.

BandCampBully
2 minutes ago, GentlemanJ said:

I guess selling player gear was removed because it was breaking the game economy? And if you kill a player and get his gear, then you can use that gear for yourself :-? Or just sell it to traders. You still make a few roubles.

well for someone like me that alrady has like 15 kits ready, i would like to make money for things like getting my tasks done buying ledx's and upgrading my hideout i dont need gear.

2 minutes ago, GentlemanJ said:

it was removed because of real world money trading for items. trust me the flea market economy is wort than its ever been on prices since the found in raid update. if you played last wipe you would know how the prices of poo drmatically changed and how some items became virtually impossible to get without a trader

Edited by BandCampBully

NewArk23

Your suggestion would be to revert back to before FIR? That has not much to do with pvp but with the development of the economy.

Like GentlemanJ said the devs try to counter inflation with the in-raid-status of items. I'm a pretty casual player and get just a couple of raids in per week and still I have all traders maxed and so much money that I can play whatever gear I like. So I actually don't care if I can sell everything on the flea.

If you are such a great PVPer than you should still make enough money to sustain your playstyle selling all the loot to the traders. But probably you're just trash. 😉

BandCampBully
2 hours ago, NewArk23 said:

Your suggestion would be to revert back to before FIR? That has not much to do with pvp but with the development of the economy.

Like GentlemanJ said the devs try to counter inflation with the in-raid-status of items. I'm a pretty casual player and get just a couple of raids in per week and still I have all traders maxed and so much money that I can play whatever gear I like. So I actually don't care if I can sell everything on the flea.

If you are such a great PVPer than you should still make enough money to sustain your playstyle selling all the loot to the traders. But probably you're just trash. 😉

My point is you dont pvp because you are scared too, its the most intense and risky thing to do in a game, it should in turn be more profitble than doing the safe thing and hiding till the last 7 mins to go run around with no players left and loot stuff. High risk should equal high reward the problem is it is currently the opposite in tarkov.

2 hours ago, NewArk23 said:

I can see youre still not acting your age, typical from a 37 year old with 300 raids and only 58 survived this wipe. But i get it your playstyle is to just hide out and get tasks done and spend 40 mins per raid. We are two different players and you will never understanda pvpers struggle its not even any use trying to get through that thicc skull of yours youre waytoo far in your own way.

MrPeebles

Well, I do understand you and you do have a point. But the thing is, this game has no "rules of engagement" or mechanics that makes people have to play in a specific way, other than the way they want to play, and to be honest, I don't think it should, ever.

This game is supposed to be a "simulation" (of sorts) of an "apocalyptic" type world/city, in which you have to survive raids in order to be able to retrieve anything you can from them, if you want to "keep living".

Now, given that it is a simulation, it is not supposed to (or shouldn't be) force you to play any specific way. You may be good at PVP and thrive that way... But other people may not be as good at PVP so they must rely on different methods and stratagies in order to survive, even if that includes hiding in bushes. Just like you would have to in real life.

Now I do agree with you that the Cost Profit ratio is a bit (if not a lot) unballanced, or maybe I'm just increadibly nooby, and most definitely is not worth it to risk 1M on gear only to loose it AND the run throughs are F'ING annoying. But hey, again, I might just be a master noob  talking x'D

NewArk23
vor 16 Stunden schrieb BandCampBully:

My point is you dont pvp because you are scared too, its the most intense and risky thing to do in a game, it should in turn be more profitble than doing the safe thing and hiding till the last 7 mins to go run around with no players left and loot stuff. High risk should equal high reward the problem is it is currently the opposite in tarkov.

I can see youre still not acting your age, typical from a 37 year old with 300 raids and only 58 survived this wipe. But i get it your playstyle is to just hide out and get tasks done and spend 40 mins per raid. We are two different players and you will never understanda pvpers struggle its not even any use trying to get through that thicc skull of yours youre waytoo far in your own way.

Scared? Why should I be scared of a video game?

Dude, maybe you should crawl out of your moms basement for once and get some fresh air.

Havegunwillfail
22 hours ago, BandCampBully said:

Its just a prank bro! lmao 

21 hours ago, BandCampBully said:

well for someone like me that alrady has like 15 kits ready, i would like to make money for things like getting my tasks done buying ledx's and upgrading my hideout i dont need gear.

it was removed because of real world money trading for items. trust me the flea market economy is wort than its ever been on prices since the found in raid update. if you played last wipe you would know how the prices of poo drmatically changed and how some items became virtually impossible to get without a trader

You could just find your LEDX's in high traffic areas and marked rooms where most pvp battles occur but since you have to buy those hmmm. Maybe you are the one hiding in the bushes ambushing players and your salty about not being able to sell the loot on flea market anymore .. or you are just not as good as you think you are.

When I said you are a snotty child it had nothing to do with your age, its about your maturity, or more accurately, lack thereof. 

16 year olds can be mature if they have faced challenges in life like losing parents to car crashes and taking care of siblings. 

At 23 you are still a child. Spoiled. No hardships. You dont even seem to have a internal monologue or ability to self-reflect. Your hypocrisy in calling me a hypocrite and attacking anyone that even remotely disagrees with you while hiding behind your right to a opinion (while not giving others the same right) is a reflection of that and in truth its people like you with your abrasive attitude that is more damaging towards this community and any other community for that matter. 

Oh and the cringe is nauseating reading you stroke your own ego in public about how good you are at Tarkov. 

Shoutout to all the other players that gave input into this comment section.

Happy hunting out there bro's. Even You BandcampBully. 

• Like 1