Sign in to follow this  
neomass

Stash Security - Tarkov Vault

neomass

Hi All,

I have an idea which I think might be beneficial to everyone, for someone like me who loots so much my stash is not as organize as it should be I try to sell it every after raid but I just decided to sell everything by the end of my Tarkov Sesh.

So I was thinking maybe if you by chance accidentally sell a high valuable item like red keycard tarkov will prompt you a warning like eg; "You nut head why are you selling a high valuable item"  or maybe a feature like you can have a secure locked case/vault? where all items in that vault cannot be sold unless taken out and it's a password protected vault, numeric type like "vault". This vault maybe can be 1 of the reward finishing a quest something similar to punisher quest. I know its not necessary but I think a lot of players will love to have something similar to this.

I am not sure if someone already had this kind of idea but its kinda cool to have something like this that you can rely on.

• Like 1

GentlemanJ

Instead of that, why not just pay attention to what you're selling? Why do you need something to hold your hand?

neomass

On 10/28/2020 at 6:57 AM, GentlemanJ said:

Instead of that, why not just pay attention to what you're selling? Why do you need something to hold your hand?

Hi I have all my important cards inside my gamma in stash since i already have a kappa to protect my keys. Maybe i wasn't too clear on my idea and i apologies. When i said a secured vault, its like a separate stash after the raid where you can drag the high valuable item or it would be better if it can automatically take it in there. For someone like me every after raid i just control click all loots to deposit to stash, reload and get back into the game. I am not asking for something too much i think and  it's just an idea  even just a warning message would be nice to have. It never happened to me but for a couple of friends it did happen and its happening you accidentally selling something valuable by accident can happen and if we can secure it a little bit it would be really nice.

Kimuri

Extra work for nothing, just pay attention and use the aspect of the game, which is organising your loot.

neomass

Yes, you could be right that it might be just an extra work, for veteran player its just nothing but for new players who does not know the worth of value of the items they have in hand this means a lot. Imagine a new player who does not know the value of ledx with a FIR status with no access to flee and decided to sell it to therapist. Would it be nice to have therapist told you a warning "the item you are trying to sell is  of a high value".  just my thoughts... 

LoginTaken
13 hours ago, GentlemanJ said:

Don't see you complaining about the new feature that double checks with you before you log off, regarding your generator being on...

People are so quick to blame the person suggesting something.

Madiakz

Hi @neomass

I quite like your idea, could maybe make it a task where you steal a safe for the hideout? In there you could keep you high value items and possibly "bank" some cash separately from your stash money?

Just a thought :)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

LoginTaken
21 minutes ago, Madiakz said:

Hi @neomass

I quite like your idea, could maybe make it a task where you steal a safe for the hideout? In there you could keep you high value items and possibly "bank" some cash separately from your stash money?

Absolutely yes.

• Thanks 1

GentlemanJ
5 hours ago, LoginTaken said:

Don't see you complaining about the new feature that double checks with you before you log off, regarding your generator being on...

People are so quick to blame the person suggesting something.

That's a feature? I never keep my generator on. I only quickly turn it to start crafting then turning it off.

behi09ma
3 hours ago, GentlemanJ said:

That's a feature? I never keep my generator on. I only quickly turn it to start crafting then turning it off.

it seems you didnt understand him. in this patch a warning note pops up when the generator is on and you are exiting the game.

for your information  keep my generator on most of the time when im trying to farm bit coin, so if you do not use fuel in your hideout, it doesnt mean the others act like you.

GentlemanJ
3 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

it seems you didnt understand him. in this patch a warning note pops up when the generator is on and you are exiting the game.

for your information  keep my generator on most of the time when im trying to farm bit coin, so if you do not use fuel in your hideout, it doesnt mean the others act like you.

I did understand him, I just didn't know about it because I dont use my generator, that's what I was saying.

neomass
12 hours ago, Madiakz said:

Hi @neomass

It would really be fun to see this progress, i know its a lot of work but would make those little things make the game more interesting and fun despite of the HARD CORE mode of  Tarkov.

GeneralBrus
On 10/28/2020 at 12:57 PM, GentlemanJ said:

Wow a learn to play answer about stash organisation. You are fun at parties.

12 hours ago, Madiakz said:

Hi @neomass

And would actually be an interesting and rewarding quest, something tarkov lacks.

Fakte

Why dont just make it a box like thicc and item cases so u can have a safe in ur stash for cards money and stuff i know theres already all kinds of boxes but why not. Or u make it a part of the hideout one of the orange ones where u can collect stuff build a safe and get this safe as a box in your stash

Tempest86

A buyback system isn't a bad idea, something like within couple minutes. 

I've had incidents where my client froze for couple seconds, then suddenly the sell button I was hovering over was auto clicked. 

I was in the process of checking all the carted loot, so sold some things I actually wanted to keep.

Its not a crucial feature to have, but a quality of life improvement, which in my opinion is helpful to have.

vampy

sounds good i like this idea 

Zeroa

@neomass  I could see the benefit in the idea, especially if the feature was togglable, like "disable help tips" etc. Or even it could auto-disable after a certain level as well.  I know all the new players I help train that's one of the biggest stressors they deal with - what to sell and what to keep.  Of course we make sure they're set up with the item cheat sheets and show them how to utilize the Wiki.  I don't see how something like this could 'ruin' the game for anyone. 

ShiroTenshi

It's an interesting idea, but i really don't see the benefit. I mean, as long as you keep valuable items inside a container, you can't sell any container that has items inside which already keeps them safe.

Just seems a bit redundant to me.

neomass

I was trying to propose two functions one is the safe and the second one is the locked button wherein you tag an item as locked and that item can't be moved/sell. but lots of idea here I hope this can turn into something that can be really useful.