Sign in to follow this  
WaterproofTowel

Solo mode

WaterproofTowel

Maybe solo mode would be better. How about people that say that "This would make online play less meaningful" go funk themselves. Maybe a solo mode is better. And you know what? Adjust quests so I can still get kappa while being a solo player. 

Ya sure, ill have no bragging rights on your PMC kills and squad wipes with your skills™. But I could care less. 

I'll just strait up and say it. Funk your always online gameplay and give me some offline enjoyment

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2

Boniuszy
20 minutes ago, WaterproofTowel said:

Maybe solo mode would be better. How about people that say that "This would make online play less meaningful" go funk themselves. Maybe a solo mode is better. And you know what? Adjust quests so I can still get kappa while being a solo player. 

Ya sure, ill have no bragging rights on your PMC kills and squad wipes with your skills™. But I could care less. 

I'll just strait up and say it. Funk your always online gameplay and give me some offline enjoyment

No

• Sad 3

Qaleegoola

This will undermine the whole concept of the game, it won't.

• Sad 1

LoginTaken

I am all good with a offline, PVE or solo vs squad mode/account.

Considering spawning in on a map, as the only solo.

Its not really fun. Nor is being rushed by the 4 guys that don't care if one of them dies, or the fact that no magazine holds enough bullets to kill a group of 4 who are decked with gear. Even if you buy the best ammo in the game. Which in-itself a problem.

Goes without saying the audio sucks to the point that identifying a group is near impossible for non-chads/streamers, without looking directly at them.

Edited by LoginTaken
  • Upvote 1

behi09ma
1 hour ago, WaterproofTowel said:

i'm a solo player myself for 2 wipes and last wipe i joined mid wipe, still could get kappa container in both wipes. yeah it took time but i gave a break in both wipes for the quests for at least 2 months and i didnt rush for the kappa at all. whenever i felt like it, i did it.

stop crying about the aspects that will change the game entirely and let BSG do their work, they know better than you and me. 

there is lots of games with that solo mode thing, that you can try out there. let this game be as it is right now

• Sad 1

chrisragnar

Just think of other players as more difficult bots

• Hot 1

JeffFromEarth
On 10/28/2020 at 10:45 PM, WaterproofTowel said:

solo with increased scavs vs the cultists would be wonderful....or just extended round times.. they're too short to be stealthy enough against people just running around shooting. they don't care if they die and if this is going for realism, then its just not hitting it

CornChippy

If you want a game that is going to be baby mode easy with virtually no risk.. Join a squad.

If you want to waste your time and have your gear farmed by squads.. Play solo.

Imagine playing pubg or any other shooter solo vs squads. It would be the dumbest thing around.

Redbuffalo

Even squads ain't easy.  My server has a clan that floods both scav and pmc almost every match.  If you go in solo, you might make it out if you go hardcore rat mode.  If you go in with a squad, I hope you have some top ranked EA ready Shroud level players or you're gonna get overrun in about 2 seconds flat.  Solo offline would be good.  If someone wants it easy they can set it to easy.  If they want it hard they can put on bosses, horde and extreme difficulty.  With all the difficulties they have just getting the game semi playable online maybe they should offer an offline with achievements/advancements.  They wouldn't be linked, so you couldn't max out everything offline and then go own online.  Personally I'd probably play both.  Some days I'd rather not be forced to go into a match fighting every single bot and player, particularly if the game is crashing every match multiple times.  

behi09ma
On 11/1/2020 at 6:24 AM, CornChippy said:

Imagine playing pubg or any other shooter solo vs squads. It would be the dumbest thing around.

does tarkov has unlimited respawn feature like the games you mentioned?!! big no

is tarkov an arcade game like the games you mentioned?! for sure no

have nothing more to say

CornChippy
3 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

does tarkov has unlimited respawn feature like the games you mentioned?!! big no

is tarkov an arcade game like the games you mentioned?! for sure no

have nothing more to say

Pubg doesn't have unlimited respawns. NoThInG mOrE tO SaY