Sign in to follow this  
Matt85

we need some more types of 7.62x39 ammuntion

Matt85

Ive been looking to try some new guns and when i started really looking at other types of ammunition it occurred to me that 7.62x39 is currently really limited by ammunition types. while there are a handful of different types, your pretty much limited to PS rounds or BP rounds. PS rounds are fine for early and mid wipe but now that people are all running around in lvl 4 armor they just dont really cut it any more. BP rounds are fantastic and will mulch enemy players... but are very expensive and require tons of difficult missions to get completed before you can buy them from Proper.

my thoughts are that we need some ammunition thats in the middle, sorta like 5.45x39 BT or 5.56x45 M856A1. something thats more affordable but will bring down a guy in lvl 4 in a timely fashion.

your thoughts?

-Matt

• Upvote 1

Kimuri

I agree, this ammo type has been very limited since the beginning yet has a good range of weapons, we'd need OP rounds aswell as mid-range rounds. 

Thormato

7.62x39 PS is Midtier ammunition

LoginTaken

Yes more pointless ammo.