7004-8212-98

Beta Backpack & M2 Rig Fail

7004-8212-98

I had picked up a Beta backpack and started making room for an M2 rig.  When I put the rig into the backpack it started flashing and I couldn't do anything with it after that.  I also couldn't use any meds I had in the backpack.  I could drop a weapon that was in the backpack. 

Video showing this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/niljsvei7wtbeha/Escape%20From%20Tarkov%202020.10.29%20-%2012.07.28.01.mp4?dl=0

GhostZ69

Sorry about that man.  Same problem has been around for years and will probably never be properly fixed.

7004-8212-98

Thanks for letting me know.  It was the first time I ran into it.

Endrit

Hey 7004-8212-98,

Please report this via the launcher:

The team would need the logs of your match for this so please add those to the report, and the video link as well. The guide above tells you how to add the logs of your game. Describe the bug to the best of your ability.

Let me know your report number once you've done this and tell me if you were able to include the logs.

Edited by Endrit

7004-8212-98

Hi Endrit,

I just submitted a bug report.  It is # 7796392.  I did include logs that had the closest timestamp to that round.  If you  need anything else please let me know.

Thanks