LtFrostin

New heavy bleed

LtFrostin

I know you wont listen or even read this.  I dont know how this new heavy bleed got into the game or why its here.  As a PMC we already have to carry in heals, backup heals, PKs, surv kit, Mule, SG6, Propital, bandage, now a HEAVY bandage.  CMON, it was already too much, I was putting most of those things in my secure case cause I hate having to go rebuy them or go through a checklist of 235532 things before I queue up.  You are squezing the fun out of your game.  Many ppl quit when you put in the weight system.  You want this realism, but people want to have fun too.

On my scav I got into a Reserve raid with 9min left... I wont even get started on how stupid that change is.  But after 2min I got shot 4 times by what I think was a raider... I got 2... YES 2 HEAVY bleeds.  You barely supply scavs with one normal bandage and a piece of cheese.  So of course I died.  Not like anything would be left in the raid with 6min left, but what a waste of a scav run.  I guess I can say... HEY, at least I didnt die to head/eyes.

• Sad 2

AllstarCRM

Greetings LtFrostin,

The meaning of fun really ends on you. You have some points which are true which are not. Tarkov is hardcore FPS game so the main idea here is the more realism involved (heavy bleed, weight sys, etc) the more success in hardcore genre. As a hardcore player i can say that the game and its mechanics are in good condition. You just need to adapt and evolve your game with new plans.

See you in tarkov,

AllstarCRM

• Like 3

StellarKane

Could scavs be given a higher chance to spawn some heavy bleed equip? A lot of scav raids now end with bleeding out which can be v frustrating - if you're going for realism could bandages at least slow the bleed?

RossG

They actually have. The chance to spawn with heavy bleed healing meds greatly increased on the last update. 

Fumungus

i quite like the new heavy bleed mechanic. if i got shot i would expect to be bleeding profusely until u plugged the hole up

gkcx2002

Scavs need to spawn with meds. You are almost guaranteed not to survive now with a scav if you don't spawn with meds. 

Reymt

Just add a hermostat, its really not complicated and dirt cheap.

davidj123456
On 10/29/2020 at 6:21 PM, LtFrostin said:

I know you wont listen or even read this.  I dont know how this new heavy bleed got into the game or why its here.  As a PMC we already have to carry in heals, backup heals, PKs, surv kit, Mule, SG6, Propital, bandage, now a HEAVY bandage.  CMON, it was already too much, I was putting most of those things in my secure case cause I hate having to go rebuy them or go through a checklist of 235532 things before I queue up.  You are squezing the fun out of your game.  Many ppl quit when you put in the weight system.  You want this realism, but people want to have fun too.

On my scav I got into a Reserve raid with 9min left... I wont even get started on how stupid that change is.  But after 2min I got shot 4 times by what I think was a raider... I got 2... YES 2 HEAVY bleeds.  You barely supply scavs with one normal bandage and a piece of cheese.  So of course I died.  Not like anything would be left in the raid with 6min left, but what a waste of a scav run.  I guess I can say... HEY, at least I didnt die to head/eyes.

I mean the devs do say this game is meant to be hard... so what is it too difficult now...??

Kappa: Surv12, Golden Star, Alu Splint, eTG-C, SICC Case, AKSU Gas Tube with XRU, MULE Stimulant, 2 Stacks of Ammo to Pack.

Gamma: Same as above but remove 1 stack of ammo, AKSU gas tube, and MULE.

Epsilon: Same as Gamma but replace Surv12 with CMS.

In your Rig have Salewa/IFAK, AI2, Army Bandage, Hemostatic, and Propital. 

If you have no SICC Case use Docs Case. 

It really is not hard guys...

Edited by davidj123456

Kris_
3 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

I mean the devs do say this game is meant to be hard... so what is it too difficult now...??

Kappa: Surv12, Golden Star, Alu Splint, eTG-C, SICC Case, AKSU Gas Tube with XRU, MULE Stimulant, 2 Stacks of Ammo to Pack.

Gamma: Same as above but remove 1 stack of ammo, AKSU gas tube, and MULE.

Epsilon: Same as Gamma but replace Surv12 with CMS.

In your Rig have Salewa/IFAK, AI2, Army Bandage, Hemostatic, and Propital. 

If you have no SICC Case use Docs Case. 

It really is not hard guys...

Why AKSU Gas Tube ? I am confused ?

davidj123456
17 minutes ago, Kris_ said:

Why AKSU Gas Tube ? I am confused ?

AKSU Gas Tube with the XRU foreGrip lets you mount attachments onto it that you find in raid or get from your enemies.

It only takes up 1 slot and it can fit:
2 tactical devices
1 foregrip
1 compact sight
1 sight

captainrussia21

I love the new heavy bleed mechanic. I hope they add more cool things to make this game actually feel like a survival and not ModernCS:GO 2.0

phLOx

I was also initially concerned but it turns out you don't need hemostats since the salewa and grizzly also removes heavy bleeds. Your secure loadout doesn't need to change.

I enjoy finding bloody trails and footprints leading to bodies or low HP enemies I can loot.

02_
On 10/30/2020 at 12:21 AM, LtFrostin said:

Hello LtFrostin!

First of all i do want to let you know, we do read these posts as often as we can. And i do apologize if it sometimes may seem as if we don't, we are all humans and we do more tasks then just read forum posts so it can be overwhelming to read ALL posts made.  The sad truth is that unfortunately sometimes we miss posts. 

While this isn't an answer to all your problems, i can highly recommend that you check out medical loot spawns on every map when playing as a scav. I usually end up finding 2-3 Salewa medical kits when doing so, even if there is a very little time left in the raid.

BattleState's envision for the game is a hardcore unforgiving shooter with some light arcade elements thrown in for QOL, so for that reason the heavy bleed mechanic was implemented. 

Listening to the player base is something BattleState does and takes very seriously, but its important to realize that with every patch there is both positive and negative feedback. If BattleState decided to only listen to negative feedback the game itself would just be deleting content & reversing patches until there is nothing left. 

All the best,
Melody,
Emissary of Sweden.

Edited by 02_