Hackers are in every lobby i join!

This game has the potential to be the best game out there....But since no one does anything about the enormous amount of hackers in the US lobby's, no one is really playing anymore. I am level 54 and play on the Denver server, which used to be the only server you could play without running into hackers every game! now I am literally seeing nothing but foreigners from china and Europe in my lobby's and there is at least one but usually more hackers per every lobby! when you report them it still takes several months before they are booted so you just keep getting killed by the same hackers over and over again! and the Developers wont reimburse you for the 560 million rubles you lost to these hackers which took you 100 hours to get! So what's the point of even playing the game anymore? I used to play 8 to 10 hours a day every day, now i play one game every other day then get off cause i am killed by a hacker! for some reason my local server is flooded with hackers! the hackers seem to all have the same idea that if the go to Denver there will be less hackers for them to compete with so now there are a million hackers in the smallest player based server in US! BSG keeps saying they updated and got rid of the Hackers and then i hop on and die to a hacker the first game i play! if they would spend the extra money to encrypt the game and get the best Battle eye service, this wouldn't happen! but they make so much money off of deleting hackers accounts and selling them new ones that i don't think they will ever get rid of the problem. it sucks cause this game has such amazing potential! guess ill have to go to Call Of Duty or something else

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

To be fair you are getting outplayed there noway you are getting killed by hacker every raid lmao probably even less than 1% of your raid and how tf can you loose 560 million.. you probably farm all that with a pistol and now you are trying to chad and have no idea how to fight.

GentlemanJ

You're either a troll, either really bad at the game.

You're legit getting outplayed by everyone at this point. Have you tried doing offline raids and honing your skills on scav ai?

And also, if you noticed there are so called "hackers" on your region, why didn't you change to another server?

To me it sounds like you're just avoiding the issue and you are "mad cuz bad".

• Like 2

Just ignore these Nikita fanboys. 

I just came back to the game after 2 months, and all i've got to say is that game is completly unplayable and now it's even worse. 

8 games, 7 head,eyes kills, one or two bullets from miles away. 

See ya in a few months.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
GentlemanJ
7 minutes ago, DuxaRising said:

Just ignore these Nikita fanboys. 

I just came back to the game after 2 months, and all i've got to say is that game is completly unplayable and now it's even worse. 

8 games, 7 head,eyes kills, one or two bullets from miles away. 

See ya in a few months.

Scav difficulty has been buffed. They are more prone to Head-Eyes you now than they were a couple of patches ago. So if you play this game twice/year, don't expect to get good.

On 8/24/2020 at 10:18 PM, Horster said:

Scav difficulty has been buffed. They are more prone to Head-Eyes you now than they were a couple of patches ago. So if you play this game twice/year, don't expect to get good.

Poor kiddo... 

Read, once more. 

1) 31 lvl, playing during the whole wipe, just made a 2 months pause.

2) Who even mentioned scavs???

Enjoy your love towards Nikita, and continue to be so "gud".

Dear mother of God...............

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
19 minutes ago, DuxaRising said:

Poor kiddo... 

Read, once more. 

1) 31 lvl, playing during the whole wipe, just made a 2 months pause.

2) Who even mentioned scavs???

Enjoy your love towards Nikita, and continue to be so "gud".

Dear mother of God...............

19548531_efth.png.e65390fd40dfaff483ba072ddaf475c0.png

"git gud lul"
go play fortnite
game to hard for you
stop crying on forum