Sign in to follow this  
RompeColas

Matching issue really annoying

RompeColas

Hi!

With all the due respect... seriously, when is this issue going to be fixed?

In 3 hours of playing I spent most of the time waiting up to 4-5 minutes in the matching screen to press Alt+f4  and then re entering the game in order to be able to join a game. Also had to accept that i'm going to join at least 5 min later of started the raid and always in the same worst spawns... I can't join a single game without this issue. 

I tried to switch servers, clear cache, check files, etc etc and anything worked out..  It also happens with PMC and Scav ass well... 

Any news about it? seen a lot of people complaining about it since the last patch release.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

MylesE

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're still having matchmaking isues.

Can you completely clear the contents of all your dog tag cases and then try and join a match.

Please let me know if this works! 

Wonster
5 hours ago, MylesE said:

Hi,

Can you completely clear the contents of all your dog tag cases and then try and join a match.

Hey I have the same problem since 12.8 and no clearing the dog tag case don't change anything. The matching time is infinite it will never find a raid unless I back then it take around 1mins to find a match. So every raid I want to play I need to search for one then immediately back then search again and its fine take around 1mins to find a raid. It would not be so annoying if backing to the main menu was faster but after 2 week of doing this it get annoying really hoping to see a fix for this soon..

DuxaRising

+1
No matter what i do, after every raid, i have to turn off the game and re-enter... 
So so so so so annoying......

papa_koba

Same issue ... 

RAIDx

I have the same issue. Sometimes when is matching its not run. When i try to back i need to wait around 10 minuts...

RompeColas
10 hours ago, MylesE said:

Hi,

Hi, thanks for the answer. 

Sadly i did try to empty my dog tag case, and also take out of the pouch, and nothing changed...

Every raid i tried to join since the patch get me this issue no matter what map or time I play.

The game was running great after the patch and never had any related issue before, but now is totally unplayable, too much time wasted trying to join a single raid to die quicky and lose all my gear because im still really bad at it, but im not commplaining about that right now haha.

BrettB

Same over here in Australia. Havent had a live raid since 12.8

SchmoeTV

Hello all.

Support is aware of the matching issues that are happening at the moment an doing there greatest to fix the issues.
Thank you all for your all feedback.!

Best Regards.
-SchmoeTV
Forum Moderator 

naughtjoechi

new patch today didn't fix it :/ 

McC1oud

image.png.20bfdd0bcc34b34bb208ff45dfa05a63.png

How long should I let go =P

4pm Australia servers
PMC Hatchling 
Shoreline

Edited by McC1oud

MylesE

@RompeColas

Thanks for letting me know that removing the items from the dog case did not work.   The developers are still investigating these reports.     Thanks for your patience. 

abc80509

After this problem, I tried to use the mobile network to play , it work 

but the home network couldn’t, but there was no problem before the update

• Like 1

traumacode
1 hour ago, abc80509 said:

After this problem, I tried to use the mobile network to play , it work 

but the home network couldn’t, but there was no problem before the update

Exactly this...only happens with the internet at my house, but same hardware at another network there's no problem.

I really hope this issue gets fixed soon, game is absolutely unplayable right now.

RompeColas

Today's new patch still the same.

Also tried again to clear cache, check files, take out of my secure container the dogtag case, etc etc and nothing... Still having the issue as PMC and Scav as well.

There's been released 3 hotfix patch at the moment and none of all fixed this problem.

Hope it can be solved quickly.

• Thanks 1

sutex

Yep Australia the same issue Factory and Shoreline over 5 minutes wait time, usually give up after that.

Aegeandus

I have same issue. I figured out that if my network is idle when I wait for "Matching", most probably matching results unsuccessful. So I open twitch in order to keep my network busy, and success rate for finding a match in a short time increases. I close twitch as soon as it finds a match of course.

It helps me, but not always.

GoletaCovert

Having the same issue after working 12 hours and i come home and have to exit the game over and over to find a match.......?

MylesE

@GoletaCovert

If you're having this issue still please check out this thread 

#locked

• Like 1