Rockfreak

Unable to receive invites in lobby (OCE)

Rockfreak

Hi - have an issue that seems to have started in the last few weeks after the patch. I can no longer receive invites from friends to join a party on my side. My friends can all join each other, but not me. If I invite them instead and try join the game, I will be stuck on "finding players" while the rest of my party has all loaded and are playing. Leaving the game and rejoining does seem to very intermittently work, but not often for this to be called a fix. 

I have nuked and reloaded the game, verified all my game files, and updated windows, GFX drivers and everything I can think of but still having no joy. I even restarted my router and had no joy. Is there any fix's that anyone else has found? I am aware that typically if one person has an issue many many more have the same issues.

Gear - I9 9900K, RTX2080, 32GB DDR4 Corsair 3200Mhz Ram.

Foldedchairs

Not Much you could really do other than restarting and hoping.

Rockfreak
26 minutes ago, Rockfreak said:

Hi - have an issue that seems to have started in the last few weeks after the patch. I can no longer receive invites from friends to join a party on my side. My friends can all join each other, but not me. If I invite them instead and try join the game, I will be stuck on "finding players" while the rest of my party has all loaded and are playing. Leaving the game and rejoining does seem to very intermittently work, but not often for this to be called a fix. 

I have nuked and reloaded the game, verified all my game files, and updated windows, GFX drivers and everything I can think of but still having no joy. I even restarted my router and had no joy. Is there any fix's that anyone else has found? I am aware that typically if one person has an issue many many more have the same issues.

Gear - I9 9900K, RTX2080, 32GB DDR4 Corsair 3200Mhz Ram.

Update, loading a SOLO scav on Customs also had me stuck in the loop without getting in - leaving the game actually crashed the game, but I have sent apparently so many error reports that I can not send anymore til tomorrow.

madcapa

I have also a bugged lobby! Need to restart the game after each round or after a while just spending time in stash!

Solo i also have problems with connecting. It will keep on matching for ages, can't find any game! then i cancel the search need to wait a couple of minutes then finally back in character screen and can try again and then it works! i will find a match.

I tried so many things but nothing worked. My friends don't have this problem!

Market is also always buggy. Looks like the market falls in sleep so i wait 1 or 2 minutes then pops back up and i can buy and sell. Traders the same always falls in sleep and then they pop back up.  The flea and trader market problem is for me since november 2019!

The lobby problem is since the last big patch!

TheLynxster

Hey all!

I am sorry to hear that you are having lobby and invite issues. We would really appreciate it if you submitted a bug report through the launcher and include your game session logs so that we can further investigate these issues. Once you have done this, you will be given a support case number and I would appreciate it if you DM'd it to me. If you don't know how to submit a bug report, please follow the guide I linked below:

Best Regards, 
TheLynxster
Forum Moderator