EdgarHighman

Game Breaking bug Safe Container (Pouch) Destroyed.

EdgarHighman

https://youtu.be/s1g8ubH4xSw Re-create: Got lots of money from flea sales, since Tarkov can't count I had 100 stacks of random bills collected from ragman. I was CTRL + Left Mouse clicking money into pouch to fast-stack the smaller stacks and when it hit 175000 I'd ctrl+click it back into stash. At some point the game Over-stacked the money in my pouch (200k+). The game would crash if money was dragged at all. Ctrl click would not remove it. Discard would not remove it. Going into an offline raid DELETED my gamma temporarily. At end of raid gamma was visible again, but all items inside are frozen and inoperable. (Surv, SICC, bullets, Painkiller and the money).

I'm not gonna put tarkov on hold because of this glitch, but I now have NO pouch. I don't know how to get through to bsg faster than the community since I don't think bsg can respond within 30-60 days...

EdgarHighman

I can't even equip the epsilon I've unlocked. This means No keys, no fancy painkiller or surv, no place to store bitcoin or labs cards or w/e I find. I hope they become aware and fix this asap!

Edited by EdgarHighman

EdgarHighman

We found a workaround for the bug. Right click pouch and select Unequip (nothing else works), then equip Epsilon and quickly launch an offline raid before the game gives a "moving items error". Leave the offline and the gamma will be in your stash and you can remove the roubles as normal. Re-equip gamma. Good to go. Took hours of troubleshooting. CTRL + Clicks didn't work on anything, dragging also didn't work on anything. Had to use context menu and launch offline raid before moving error re-equipped broken gamma.

MylesE

@EdgarHighman

Glad you found a work around. Can you please submit all this in a bug report through the launcher!