Freezy-

Unable to Install

Freezy-

I just bought the game and when I try installing the 19gb game on a 623gb folder it keeps telling me not enough space. Someone please inform me how to fix or if im able to refund at this point 

image.thumb.png.1d721d028d9735f365bcd59cab206d26.png
image.thumb.png.8ddbc6c3957459beeb41e0610c535094.png

Edited by Freezy-
upload images of error code

ktX-Pixel

Hi Freezy-,

No need to refund in my opinion, I'm not a mod or anything, but the game does have a few issues right now and they normally get fixed within a reasonable amount of time.

Your issue might not be related to disk space, however there's currently some server related issues that are preventing a ton of users from being able to Update, Install, Repair or Reinstall the game for that matter.

A few things you can check on the side is to make sure your C drive has at least 30gb of free space if you're installing it to the default location as well as follow this video to be able to clear the cache properly:

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/111753-consistency-info-could-not-be-found-when-downloading-game/?do=findComment&comment=1709087

You will enjoy the game from my personal opinion, but just keep in mind that the game is still being developed heavily as a lot has been reworked over the years to achieve something better in the long run.

So do expect some issues here and there and just be patient for those fixes as they should all be resolved within a matter of time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1