Sign in to follow this  
strikerprod

Cinematics

strikerprod

I would like to be able to record cinematics in game, like to have a an option to can record demos during the match, and at the end of match to can use the demo for recording cinematics. Of course this should come up with a cinematic tool to  get some depth of field, camera rotation, fov adjust smooth movements and more. Well this is my suggestion, i would like even others things like to spectate a random match to can create cinematics, but with the demo thing would be better for sure. 

MylesE

Cool idea! Would definitely see some great content produced with that feature. 

Morgulis_RatMan

You can already make some nice content like that, Ask FairTX, he has some pretty sick videos and edits, it looks like its just a console cmd to make free camera and all. But that would be much easier when offline raids w friends will be a feature.

TheLynxster

This could be amazing, especially for keen content creators. I think one slight issue may be the fact that if you are in a team, you could quickly logout of the server if you die, go to the video editor and see where you are shot from and inform your teammates. I think if something like this were to be added, it would be good to only allow you to see the demo's once that specific raid server had completely ended/close. Super good idea though!