[VIDEO] Choppy Weapon/Arm-Movement

SPITZER-YBX

SPITZER-YBX

Hello,

I´ve had this weird issue since I first got this game back in march. So basically, when I move the mouse the way the weapon and the characters` arm molve is really choppy. I used to run a GTX970, i7 4790k, 32GB DDR3 (dated poo), but it´s an on-going issue that didn´t dissappear when I built a new PC.

Does anyone else have this issue? Look at the video I recorded at the 45 sec mark. It looks suttle in the video, but it´s much more noticable when you´re playing it.

No matter what setting I play the choppy weapon/arm-movement remains. There was an identical issue in the PC-port of Halo: Reach, where I came to the understanding that it had to do with the fact that the 3D-model character you played as, "rendered" it´s movements in 60 FPS or something.

2 videos showing what Im talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-yOmEVoVag&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=YacineB.

https://youtu.be/5JbLixBbag8

Specs:

GPU: RTX 2070 OC Super

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x

RAM: 16 GB DDR4

MOBO: ASUS B-550F Gaming

Montior: 144Hz

Does anyone have this issue or even better, can help me?

Xxmattax29xX

Have the same issue. Looks like the movements are in 30 fps. I don't really know of any fixes because there are few cases like ours. Hopefully someone knows something. Also, how much fps do you get on customs? I've been getting maybe 50 fps on average when I really shouldn't with my specs. 

Specs:

GPU: RTX 3080 FE

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT

RAM: 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz

MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Plus

Monitor: ASUS TUF VG32VQ 144Hz

AllstarCRM

Greetings,

First of all High DPI settings can feel awkard in tarkov so you should lower dpi and disable high dpi settings from escapefromtarkov.exe properties.

Secondly Tarkov has different enchanced camera effects to be more realisic. If you move your head to bottom of the screen you can see your legs so everytime remember you are seeing from eyes in tarkov.

Also think about; Ergonomics makes the weapon movement better. Heavy helmets and armors slow down your head movement - turning speed. Also we can see it like as a unexperienced scav-pmc the character holds 3.4 KG AKM or 3.9 KG SKS its normal that arm movements feels a little choopy.

All the best,

AllstarCRM

• 3 months later...

please is 2021 and got this bad movement in weapon, i play with 160 fps , and weopn move looks like 30 fps , arruined my game experience so much , rip 150 dollars  , ergonomy , skills etcc dont fix this move. PLEASE Fix this

Edited by gueDDy
  • 3 weeks later...