Jump to content
Emperorlok

Labs insurance

Recommended Posts

Emperorlok

first of all i understand that is a realistic as possible game  but when you have insurance every where why not on labs ?
millions of rubbles lost thousand of items lost why ?
I dont get it , whats the reason behind the no insurance inside the lab ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MylesE

I imagine the scavs who collect and return your insurance have limited access to lab key cards, preventing them from getting your stuff :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paescu96

Lore wise.

Labs is a extremely dangerous spot. Evertime you loose insured stuff, prapor says that he tried to get it, but all of his boys got killed.

Gameplay wise.

Higher risk for a higher reward.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emperorlok
3 minutes ago, MylesE said:

I imagine the scavs who collect and return your insurance have limited access to lab key cards, preventing them from getting your stuff :)

and how the scavs who has limited access to lab key cards can find 1 body at woods lets say in the middle of no where ? or
specific parts  ( scope , sight etc ) small items that they can magical can find ? 
yes labs is a high risk ok but reserve is high risk but we can make the same amount of money if we escape ...  still i dont undestand the logic behind the no insurance ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MylesE

I think @Paescu96 said it quite well :).   It makes a lot of sense in my mind with labs being the end game raid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emperorlok

@MylesE the game isnt fully release yet and there is a end game raid ah  what ? 
i get that scav are not that great as the raiders is but still is a game... and on top of that when bsg isnt able to stop cheaters that ruins the game , the least that they can do is if our staff isnt picked up to have that chance to get them back and screw the lore  isnt that fair ? 

4 on 10 raids has a cheater or glits like grenade random teleport back to the user ( its a betta yea ) but punish the ppl for there mistakes not for the game mistakes and yes cheaters are games mistakes as the bugs witch they have to fix them . 

Edited by Emperorlok
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeadmodeUK
On 11/4/2020 at 5:55 AM, Emperorlok said:

@MylesE the game isnt fully release yet and there is a end game raid ah  what ? 
i get that scav are not that great as the raiders is but still is a game... and on top of that when bsg isnt able to stop cheaters that ruins the game , the least that they can do is if our staff isnt picked up to have that chance to get them back and screw the lore  isnt that fair ? 

4 on 10 raids has a cheater or glits like grenade random teleport back to the user ( its a betta yea ) but punish the ppl for there mistakes not for the game mistakes and yes cheaters are games mistakes as the bugs witch they have to fix them . 

You've had your question answered. You didn't like the answer and now you are resorting to whining. The answer given by @Paescu96 still stands as correct and satisfies the question posed.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alekk

I run a lot of labs and I can say that its very annoying how you don't get insurance back. People say its "high risk high reward" but in reality its not. The keycards are extremely expensive to buy to begin with, then you have to actually get good loot spawns from the rooms. Yes, you do get a lot of stims and it is pretty nice money but you always have to subtract 150k or 200k+ because of the labs keycard you must buy. I only play labs because its more fun but on paper its just a really bad map for money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davidj123456
On 11/3/2020 at 11:01 PM, Emperorlok said:

first of all i understand that is a realistic as possible game  but when you have insurance every where why not on labs ?
millions of rubbles lost thousand of items lost why ?
I dont get it , whats the reason behind the no insurance inside the lab ?

There is so much loot on Labs people would just enter the raid with stuff they know will come back, will kill a raider, take his gear, and that is it. Also the map already has so much potential money, BSG does not want people stashing their own gear just so they can take out more enemy gear and get their own back via insurance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2