So if you .25 this the flash round...

Rekonsile

If simply turning your head negates the flash they might just aswell remove it. 

Rainbow 6 comes to mind, you can make a perfect flash but still die because the other player wat pro MLG and did a 360 spin to negate the flash and then oneshot you.

4 minutes ago, chrisragnar said:

Rainbow 6 comes to mind, you can make a perfect flash but still die because the other player wat pro MLG and did a 360 spin to negate the flash and then oneshot you.

a gadget that brings diversity that is underpowered > a gadget that brings diversity that is overpowered 

I keep dying after flashing ppl with the "Star", as its too CQB to work properly and they just fullspray their mag at where I last was :(

In the hallways - too ez to spray me.

In open air - too hard to flash them (too hard to get close). Only works on paid actors in labs.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:58 AM, chrisragnar said:

turning yourhead vrs flashbangs negates them just like prone behind objects can save you from a vog since it air bursts

On 11/5/2020 at 12:56 PM, Rekonsile said:

Hits me while im not even looking at it even if it is in my pheripials this makes absolutely no sense that i would be blind...   https://www.twitch.tv/videos/793041627

It looks like the flash effect went through the walls and might be distanced based? Either way it did not make sense that you were in the other door looking away while the "scrub" was flashing you in the adjacent hallway.

You got Tarkoved. That's it. Hopefully the see this and fix the flash effect bleeding/clipping through walls.