I dare to ask these questions

4 hours ago, ForeverAloneDude said:

on another note , dont you agree that factory is one of the prettiest and most immersive maps there is atm ? and, looking at the map , looks like the factory will  be one of a kind map- inside map, and all other maps are outdoor ones...

any thoughts =?

I completely agree, it's a map that makes me smile and take in the details.

The lighting is sublime and the atmospheric sounds, man the sounds in this game are simply awesome.

I hope for more indoor maps, there are a couple of places on the Tarkov map that could suit indoor locations, but not sure I can talk about them here. What do you guys think?

Edited by JoeyJoJo
7 hours ago, erokone1 said:

tbh, do we really need more objects with collision? map is cozy enough. don't you think? 

Certainly not until port to Unity 6 that should be much more stable and supportive of games of this magnitude.

EFT's insanely high fidelity and asset packed for a game on such a engine.

Unity is good for smooth and functional and not so much asset limits and animations. Physics in the engine is sub par as of other game engines updates so when it catches up Tarkov can continue to be the Crysis of Unity lol

But back on topic. 

Would love to physics on the over head lights in factory. Couple of times i plugged at them with a silenced pistol hoping they would drop for a destraction... I regreted that.

Like the power grid added in original DayZ. 

Imagine factory being well lit and all of a sudden someone screws with the lights. That would be awesome.

Edited by Auvlen
  • 3 weeks later...
IdBuckThat
On 2/12/2017 at 5:32 PM, Auvlen said:

Certainly not until port to Unity 6 that should be much more stable and supportive of games of this magnitude.

EFT's insanely high fidelity and asset packed for a game on such a engine.

Unity is good for smooth and functional and not so much asset limits and animations. Physics in the engine is sub par as of other game engines updates so when it catches up Tarkov can continue to be the Crysis of Unity lol

But back on topic. 

Would love to physics on the over head lights in factory. Couple of times i plugged at them with a silenced pistol hoping they would drop for a destraction... I regreted that.

Like the power grid added in original DayZ. 

Imagine factory being well lit and all of a sudden someone screws with the lights. That would be awesome.

While it is a neat idea, the AI's ability to see in any condition and the lack of night vision I have, I wouldn't risk my gear that way.

Im sure that is something they will fix eventually because BSG isnt stupid enough to release a game with AI that are this bad or no one would ever buy it.

I agree though that its a later alpha idea. There are many more important things (like Door Clearing and group spawns) that need to be added first.

Edited by Auvlen
spelling

I have a real question to ask but I can't post yet.

Should I go back to ignoring this game or hold my breath for for closed beta until the end of the month? I seen a few people post it won't happen until summer.

MarmaladeHD

This is way off topic but im looking for a group of people to play with that don't mind a lower lvl player. I'm also just trying to have fun