Sign in to follow this  
Wicked513

Server Connection LOST!

Wicked513

Look ive uninstalled everything all temp folders game files everything completly ever since the 12.8 update ive yet to find a fix. Everything ive looked up leads to ping well im sure an average 20-30 ping on the US East servers isnt being blocked. IDK what else to do where to go who to ask where to ask honestly im just about sick of it. I love this game an want to play but seeing as i cant. The game allows me to launch update an enter the menus but no matter which one i choose scav, PMC everything loads till the very end then BAM Server Connection lost or i get Connection to server failed. No anti viruses, Not being blocked by firewall, this game has more access to my PC than the damn internet it self. i dont understand what the problem is.

• Sad 1

_tophatman

I ended up reformatting and found out I had some malware that was slowing my internet connection. After reformatting, I haven't experienced the issue. I had tried everything you did as well and I was so frustrated. I feel your pain. Try reformatting!