_MyNuggets_

cant download or install after just buying the game

_MyNuggets_

i just got the game and got my email for the install and when i try and install i get

"Our system detected unusual traffic from your IP address. Connection blocked. Please contact tech-support. Error code: 1230-02"

finally found a way to install the launcher, think it was due to a dropout so my internet was forced to backup mode and now when i try and login i keep getting

ErrorWhileLoggingIn

ERROR: AuthServiceException

can i get some help please, i know my internet is good, i recently changed to cable for better speeds
and currently running Ryzen 3600, RTX3070 and 32gb of ram

this is just annoying because ive been trying to get help for hours now AFTER payment was made, just feels like ive been scammed and 0 support.

Youngspawn89

Did you try set the client with admin? if you have, then good luck.

- I have my client problem for month and have to use this workaround everytime, even if it's 5mb patch. - there no permanent solution coming, other than workaround.

Saitekvwrzz
On 11/13/2020 at 6:43 AM, _MyNuggets_ said:

i just got the game and got my email for the install and when i try and install i get

"Our system detected unusual traffic from your IP address. Connection blocked. Please contact tech-support. Error code: 1230-02"

finally found a way to install the launcher, think it was due to a dropout so my internet was forced to backup mode and now when i try and login i keep getting

ErrorWhileLoggingIn

ERROR: AuthServiceException

can i get some help please, i know my internet is good, i recently changed to cable for better speeds
and currently running Ryzen 3600, RTX3070 and 32gb of ram

this is just annoying because ive been trying to get help for hours now AFTER payment was made, just feels like ive been scammed and 0 support.

Disable firewall and Antivirus, Or allow the installer through. This may be a Router Firewall problem. its hard for me to say without seeing you net log

• Like 1

_MyNuggets_

a week later almost and still just get
 " Your request in process. Please wait, we will reply soon. "

this is beyond a joke for support

SneckyGoblin
On 11/18/2020 at 7:05 AM, _MyNuggets_ said:

a week later almost and still just get
 " Your request in process. Please wait, we will reply soon. "

this is beyond a joke for support

was this ever fixed for you havin the same issue rn

_MyNuggets_

same issue, lucky im switching to NBN soon so i will be able to refresh IP address.

never got any real help apart from " change your IP address "
Tech team dont understand a sticky IP with cable internet cant be changed that simple