launcher update problem

beede

so i seem to have run into an issue where when i launch the launcher it says it has a critical update so i click update it does its thing closes and then.......nothing, so i open it again, and same thing happens, cant update or even open the bug report, any help would be apreciated

• Sad 1

same issue here

Update: now it works, left the luncher with the options "exit" and "restart" for 5 min before choosing restart and it installed not sure if servers are busy or other issue.

Edited by ASMadsen

Hello Beede,

This exact same problem happened to me. 

Steps you could take to solve this problem are delete cache from inside the launcher for tarkov. I am sure I had to reinstall the game as it became corrupt. If this does not resolve your problem. I recommend you open a support ticket at https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support
Have a great day
Many thanks
Philly
Forum Moderator

8 hours ago, phillyr98rr said:

Hello Beede,

This exact same problem happened to me. 

Steps you could take to solve this problem are delete cache from inside the launcher for tarkov. I am sure I had to reinstall the game as it became corrupt. If this does not resolve your problem. I recommend you open a support ticket at https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support
Have a great day
Many thanks
Philly
Forum Moderator

thanks i will try this now as i just got home from work