tobiassolem

We are launching the Early Test Servers!

tobiassolem

bild.png

Friends!

Our team is constantly working on improving Escape from Tarkov. With each patch we add new mechanics, functionality and content to the game, but more and more time we spend on testing and identifying potential problems and bugs. We need your help!

To test and run new features, content and updates before they appear in the game, and to enable players to contribute to the world of Escape from Tarkov, we launch Early Test Server (ETS).

ETS is also designed to help identify unobvious problems, bugs, and deficiencies, as well as complex bugs that cannot be found in a short time with limited effort. Thanks to your efforts, players on the main servers will receive a more stable and improved version of the game with every next update, and we in turn will get more useful information for quick fixes of detected errors.

To participate in ETS testing, you will need to apply for registration through a special form in the launcher, after which the participants will be selected. To participate in selection, you will need an active copy of Escape from Tarkov.

TRANSLATIONS:

• Turkish translation can be found here - thanks to our Moderator & Emissary @Dimitri468
  • German translation can be found here - thanks to our Community Representative @Hummz21
  • French translation can be found here - thanks to our Emissary @MadSilverballer
  • Romanian translation can be found here - thanks to our Emissary @j0zeph
  • Spanish translation can be found here - thanks to our Moderator & Emissary @andresto
  • Chinese translation can be found here - thanks to our  Moderator & Emissary @Mage_Elminster
  • Italian translation can be found here - thanks to our Emissary @ZioEnzo
  • Arabic translation can be found here - thanks to our Emissary @TN-Punisher
  • German translation can be found here - thanks to our Emissary @MadSilverballer
  • Swedish translation can be found here - thanks to our Emissary @02_
  • Czech translation can be found here - thanks to our Moderator & Emissary @PugMonk
  • Portuguese translation can be found here - thanks to our Sherpa & Emissary @Alexandre_5
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 5

SupermanIAm1

When will it be added to the launcher?

tobiassolem
5 minutes ago, SupermanIAm1 said:

When will it be added to the launcher?

Already is there.

bild.png

• Like 1

Wammbo

Is everyone able to participate or just selected / random persons ?

Whisibear
6 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Already is there.

bild.png

This sounds great but will there be an Option do choose between ETS and Standard i mean if i participate on ets what happen to my account if i want to play with my friends with non ets. is it just a copy of my character on ets but still can play non ets right

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Minecraft_Steve

This sounds super cool! Will maps like Streets of Tarkov be on the ETS first, or is ETS mostly for smaller things?

GyroTrash
7 minutes ago, Whisibear said:

This sounds great but will there be an Option do choose between ETS and Standard i mean if i participate on ets what happen to my account if i want to play with my friends with non ets. is it just a copy of my character on ets but still can play non ets right

I wonder this as well

• Upvote 2

Minecraft_Steve

I imagine it will definitely be a separate character, as they said there will be wipes on the ETS, so your main account will remain separate and usable. If I had to guess, ETS will be a selectable server region IF you get accepted by your application.

Kener

I did the update and I do not see the ETS on my launcher, it is only me who is the problem

Wammbo
vor 32 Minuten schrieb Whisibear:

Probably like in WoW, your main character gets copied onto the Test Server.

• Like 1

PlatinumLyfe

Damn you have to be level 30 or have been playing 6 months to participate in ETS :( 

02_
5 minutes ago, Kener said:

I did the update and I do not see the ETS on my launcher, it is only me who is the problem

Please restart the launcher and try again! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Redkneck90

Can't apply to it because im not 30(just wiped account after being bored of nothing to do)... iv had the game since January so more than 6 months

• Like 1

johnnybsrt8

After clicking participate it just grays out and says ETS access pending.  Guessing this is the review part to see if I get the form to fill out?

VicenzoMF
2 minutes ago, johnnybsrt8 said:

After clicking participate it just grays out and says ETS access pending.  Guessing this is the review part to see if I get the form to fill out?

i think you only need to wait, and bsg will decide if you can join on ETS

TikkieWillem

cant find the ETS  thingy?

iiDrop
1 minute ago, TikkieWillem said:

at top of the launcher? 

Whisibear
1 minute ago, TikkieWillem said:

You need to Update and restart the Launcher.

mosaabdeen
1 hour ago, TikkieWillem said:

First of all... restart your launcher then Update then restart and you will find ETS option 

KocLobster

I want to participate but my account is not old enough. Been playing every day for 3 months straight, but you need a 6 month old account. Understandable, but still lame.

Randodom

Says I need to be level 20 or have been playing the game for more than 6 months... I would think having the game for 3 years would cover 6 months, no?
I'm almost level 20 on this wipe, havent really been focusing on leveling, just having fun

Morethan6.PNG.f8cabcb3d8d3f5908694840e9c834a13.PNG

LEWIS4026

how do i apply to join the ETS

GyroTrash

Is there an ETA for when this will go live?

• Like 2

ErrorCZE
4 minutes ago, LEWIS4026 said:

how do i apply to join the ETS

image.png.435fec1d350862ecec400147a49ad6ea.png

LEWIS4026

yeah i did that and now its stuck on ETS access pending am i just waiting out to find out if i am accepted now 

• Like 1