We are launching the Early Test Servers!

tobiassolem

sssdsa.PNG.80d4b0068e6a9ca62e0096606d9548b8.PNG

21 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

Please stay patient with the applications. We will let you know when it is time to test!

1 hour ago, MylesE said:

@koplinek

No time frame has been given, just accepting applications right now. 

So I am just curious after a curtain amount of time will be sent applications? or all I have to do is click participate? and wait? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Speedx said:

Why would it be appealing to streamers when it's under NDA and you can't monetize it ? 

They won't be streaming it obviously. But they do get what ever they want. 

8 hours ago, GoonSnake said:

Well it kind of makes sense that EFT would give the streamers some kind of benefit, Considering Battlestate doesn't pay any streamer to Advertise there game. THEY PAY FOR LITERALLY NO ADVERTISING. So if you use your brain you could see why the streamers get literally not poo but i guess they get drops but that's really it.  

8 hours ago, GoonSnake said:

Id argue that streamers are the perfect audience for the ETS. Despite not being able to make content with the preview builds (maybe they can but not release until after NDA? That's up to to BSG though) they play the game a ton, most of them already make in-depth videos on EFT subjects. Id guarentee they will all provide feedback and do what ETS is intended for, im willing to bet a vast portion of us regular players only want to preview and don't actually want to provide test feedback.

Streamers do a great job for the most part advertising games and many of them owe Tarkov for their success, Pestily being one of the best examples here. It's a symbiotic relationship in my opinion.

How would a selected person know the outcome? Email? Also, I got the game for a friend not long ago and he is progressing well, but I don't think he meets the requirements with the 6 months, if there is one. Would have been nice to go through a new wipe now. 

On 11/14/2020 at 3:22 PM, MylesE said:

@Saitekvwrzz

Clicking participate was all you needed to do. 

I'm seeing a lot of posts about being level 20 OR owning an account more than 6 months?  I have owned my game since early January 2020 and am level 29 this wipe?

Desktop Screenshot 2020.11.15 - 16.33.09.35.png

On 11/13/2020 at 9:08 AM, Randodom said:

Says I need to be level 20 or have been playing the game for more than 6 months... I would think having the game for 3 years would cover 6 months, no?
I'm almost level 20 on this wipe, havent really been focusing on leveling, just having fun

Morethan6.PNG.f8cabcb3d8d3f5908694840e9c834a13.PNG

literally came to say this

Hi , just to say that for me , i had to meet both time of play AND level 20
I have bought the game in 12/2016 so 4 years
I was unable to apply this morning but i did pass lvl 20 on this wipe a few minutes ago and finally i am able to apply.So maybe its both wich are required atm ? 
Just trying to help, good game to everyone :)

The amount of casuals wanting to "test" the game after doing 4 quest and 10 lvl on 3 wipes is too damn high 🤭 " i thought that my 15 mosins kills were enough to enter ets, so lame " 😂

Have a few questions about the ETS program if anyone wouldn't mind getting back to me.

Guess it really boils down to two questions.

A) Is there any drawbacks to applying early. They made mention of rotating out people.

B) If you do get rotated out, can you later be reinstated?

Obviously the point is to provide constructive feedback so hopefully there wouldn't be a need to swap out some people.