We are launching the Early Test Servers!

tobiassolem

8 hours ago, executions said:

Uh I have no ETS option? image.png.2662a8284e06868a3485e41c4c02d2a5.png

Same for me, ETS says "participating" but no options under the GAME tab.

@executions the ETS tab is not there for you?

Edited by Agent-Godspeed

1 minute ago, Agent-Godspeed said:

Same for me, ETS says "participating" but no options under the GAME tab.

I went to control panel to uninstall the bsg-launcher. Installed new one in a dif folder and changed to existing install location and it shows up. Just dont uninstall Tarkov by mistake, the download speed limit for me was pretty low.

Edited by executions
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, executions said:

I went to control panel to uninstall the bsg-launcher. Installed new one in a dif folder and changed to existing install location and it shows up. Just dont uninstall Tarkov by mistake, the download speed limit for me was pretty low.

I tried that, at first with the same launcher location, in this case the EST tab was gone then tried again to a different location as you wrote,
the EST tab is there but still no options at the GAME tab. :(

So I noticed that I can change the client type in the window at the bottom right.

When changing to ETS it offers you an installation option but trying to install gives eventually the error
"Unknown URI: The host name could not be analysed" (translated from German).

EFT_ETS_01.thumb.jpg.9a6474740901b35015cb4b471f3ab0d1.jpg

So i recently had access to ETS and have been using it and providing feedback at the end of sessions when it is prompted. but today i logged on and now it says ETS Access pending. was this always temporary? if i would have known it was temporary i would have put more hours in to test for you all.....?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ThePessimistic:

So i recently had access to ETS and have been using it and providing feedback at the end of sessions when it is prompted. but today i logged on and now it says ETS Access pending. was this always temporary? if i would have known it was temporary i would have put more hours in to test for you all.....?

Same here. I didnt play so many on ETS Server. I think they kicked me now :).

I had the plan to play more on ETS. They changed to a new group maybe. Its ok.

• 9 months later...

does anyone get into a raid on the test servers with other pmc?  i feel like i am the only player on the map

Hi, i was just wondering if there was a forum section for ETS. I would love to give more feedback than the dialog box allows. LOVING the new feature tho!

7 hours ago, Ghrimm said:

Hi, i was just wondering if there was a forum section for ETS. I would love to give more feedback than the dialog box allows. LOVING the new feature tho!

If you have been accepted into ETS and not seeing an ETS section, it means that is not exist.