TMAOtter

Refund please

TMAOtter

Hi I am requesting a refund because the game was not what I expected when I played and the load times for me are long so everytime I load in I die.

• Like 1

malax_cH

good luck, you wont get a Refund.

TheLynxster

Hey TMAOtter,

We are sorry to hear that you are not currently satisfied with the game but unfortunately you cannot refund it due to the following:

Stated in the TOS, this game is non-refundable.

Term of Service

6.4 Pre-ordering

6.4.1 By pre-ordering the product, you are authorizing Battlestate Games Limited to automatically charge your account immediately upon submitting the pre-order, and you agree that you will be authorized to participate in beta testing of the product and to download the product and use the Service when it becomes available. The amount you pay will be held with Battlestate Games Limited  as a Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD). The NRD amount is clearly shown on the Product webpage, and it represents the full purchase price of the Product. Any NRD collected is non-transferable.

6.4.2 The release date of the Product is determined by the Battlestate Games Limited, and it is specified on the Product webpage as an estimation of when the Product will be available. Availability of the Product on or before the release date is not guaranteed.

6.4.3 You agree to forfeit to Battlestate Games Limited the NRD in any event, except if the Product becomes Not Available if Battlestate Games Limited, at its sole discretion, determines it will never be able to release the Product. Delays in release of the Product by Battlestate Games Limited or distributors do not result in the Product becoming Not Available.

However, I would recommend that you look into our sherpa program to get some advice and help with your first few hours ingame. I hope this can be of some help.

Best Regards, 
TheLynxster 
Forum Moderator 

• Thanks 1
  • Cold 1
  • Sad 1