MSD_Zacattack

Gas Grenades Idea

MSD_Zacattack

I think gas grenades would be a great addition to the game to counter campers. If you have a gas mask on it won’t affect you but if you don’t then the grenade will do 1-2 ticks of damage to your chest. The grenade takes 2-3 seconds to detonate.

• Upvote 1

Kthelmir

Not sure if there is lethal gas grenades. But CS Gas would be a nice thing. Makes your screen all blurry and your character cough uncontrolably exhausting stamina.

Edited by Kthelmir

GeneralBrus
On 11/14/2020 at 9:00 PM, Kthelmir said:

Not sure if there is lethal gas grenades. But CS Gas would be a nice thing. Makes your screen all blurry and your character cough uncontrolably exhausting stamina.

yea, that could be interesting, smoking them little mosin boys out of their hiding holes. : )

SolidSix
Am 14.11.2020 um 20:47 schrieb MSD_Zacattack:

I think gas grenades would be a great addition to the game to counter campers. If you have a gas mask on it won’t affect you but if you don’t then the grenade will do 1-2 ticks of damage to your chest. The grenade takes 2-3 seconds to detonate.

I like your idea and i think they should add atleast a decent smoke grenade, but then people will camp with gas mask if it becomes a thing, at the moment best way you can deal with campers is just some grenades and try to nade weird angles where you suspect people camping

Kthelmir
19 hours ago, SolidSix said:

I like your idea and i think they should add atleast a decent smoke grenade, but then people will camp with gas mask if it becomes a thing, at the moment best way you can deal with campers is just some grenades and try to nade weird angles where you suspect people camping

Yeah but gas spreads around so you can cover a bigger area with it especially indoors and around corners. Also gasmask depending on the model can additionally obscure your vision to a degree and if in disrepair could have scratched lenses. Overall i expect to see them down the line as they are a integral part of modern warfare.

Edited by Kthelmir