When is the game coming over to Steam?

AntonIceland

AntonIceland

After The Epic game launcher I have only used Steam. And my friends are only using Steam. That is a necessity to protect are game library we have on steam. sense then I have stops playing the game. And its hard to go back playing. Mostly it is because I cant convince my friends to buy a game that is not on steam. No one wont to install any other launchers any more. just look at EA coming crawling back to Steam as a Example. I'm even ready to by a new copy for my self. And on Steam its easy for my to gift a game to my friends.

So when is the game coming over to Steam?

Niewiarygodny
23 hours ago, AntonIceland said:

So when is the game coming over to Steam?

kinda what @tobiassolem said but:
- Because there are plans to release EFT on steam that does not that it will appear there for 100%.
As Nikita said (and thats +- direct quote)-
"Every paltform already contacted BSG and they want EFT on their platforms, Nikita really likes steam and would like to release EFT on Steam however they will come back to this subject after full release and see what kind fo deal they will get".

Also i remember reading something that if you own EFT, you will have already steam version of the game if it's gonna be released on steam at the end.
But i can't provide or don't remember when or where it's been said so with that part i can be wrong tho.

I'm looking forward to a possible steam release. Could see it bringing in a huge influx of new players who hadn't previously heard of/thought about buying the game. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Broodyr
On 12/28/2020 at 4:59 AM, Snoopster777 said:

Sorry if this is not the right place , I am battling to navigate this site.

So if I pre-order the game from their website what key do I get Epic or Steam?

Thanks

Neither, they only use their own launcher at the moment.

Cstain

I am pretty sure you can manually add any game to your steam list, if you just want to use it as a launcher, but it will still launch the BSGs launcher. So essentially you would be using two launchers for one game.

An FYI though, you don't actually own any games you buy through steam. Steam does. So just remember that for future purchases.

Nyaruko-san
vor 6 Minuten schrieb Cstain:

An FYI though, you don't actually own any games you buy through steam. Steam does. So just remember that for future purchases.

An FYI though, you don't actually own any games you buy, you simply have a copy you are allowed to play with.

".... Steam could remove a game from your library on a whim....."  or other similar stuff..
- and other things steam haters say.
blah blah why would they.

I bet you use spotify, lulz.

Cstain
21 minutes ago, Nyaruko-san said:

An FYI though, you don't actually own any games you buy, you simply have a copy you are allowed to play with.

".... Steam could remove a game from your library on a whim....."  or other similar stuff..
- and other things steam haters say.
blah blah why would they.

I bet you use spotify, lulz.

I am not sure why you would make such a rude comment in an online forum where others are trying to assist one and other. You can easily google the Steam TOS and User agreement if you wish which states what I have just said. I love steam and have used it for years, I have nothing against it nor did I say I did. You are projecting a lot of hate for a holiday weekend. I hope whatever is going on in your personal life to make you so angry improves. Good luck and happy holiday to you and anyone who is able to deal with your abysmal personality.

• Like 2